2002 Buick Lesabre

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Logan, Ohio on May 28, 2012

This car has far exceeded my expectations. I originally bought it as a car for my real estate business. At 162,000 miles, it is highly dependable! I didn't have to replace the battery until 140,000 miles! Great on gas for its size @ 28 mpg. I dread the day I let it go.

Ready & reliable

by from Aledo, IL on November 2, 2011

Trouble-free, economical ride. 26 mpg in mixed driving with plenty of power and room. One of the best cars I've ever owned.

Great auto

by from Darien, Il on September 22, 2012

Good looking, great smooth ride, plenty of options. I bought the LTD. with leather seats and sunroof. I love the sun roof. I got the silver. Great color does not show the dirt. The rear seat has 39" of leg room with a large trunk. Good MPG for a car this size. The list price of the car in 2002 was $29,990. With $1865 in options and a frt. charge of $685. Total $32,540 Bought from private at $5000 with 97,000 miles, 2nd owner car. I have spent $450 in repairs to date. Will spend another $300 or so for plugs, hoses, anti- freeze and a few other items.Tires good for 25-30 k miles more. I had mechanic check over first.

Most comfortable car I have owned.

by from Louisville, KY on December 12, 2017

I bought this car because I have chronic pain and it is a very comfortable car to drive. (heated leather bench seats, lumbar support, nice arm rest). I will say that it is boat-like and a challenge to park, but my friends love how comfy it is.

great car never have problem very comfortable

by from Morgan Hill on May 15, 2017

love this car very reliable, great car for touring, commuting, good on gas I have no complaints, very comfortable even after owning twelve years

Great Car

by from 19079 on November 15, 2011

Great ride,great on gas,pleasure to drive,bought with only 26,000 for a super price + 4 year warranty

6 seat V6 for same price as a Camry. Yes, please

by from Louisville, KY on December 18, 2017

This car is reliable, performs well, and is great for commuting. It also has plenty of space for families or driving around friends. It is even accommodating to someone like myself that has a bit of a lead foot. I love this car.

2002 Buick Le Sabre Custom

by from KANSAS on December 9, 2017

This Car is one of the Best Cars I have ever driven. It Rides like a Dream. The Air Ride Suspension can't be beat.. My Car is 15 Years Old, but still drives good. The Fuel MILEAGE is Superior even on Short Drives. I have had an Issue with Dash popping up & glued it back down. Also, sometimes Security LIGHT will stay on, but really gives no issue(s). The Seats are as Comfortable as a Lazy Boy Recliner.. The Car seems to be a little hard to control in WINDY conditions. I would definitely Buy Another Buick Le Sabre!!!

It just won't quit

by from NEw Orleans on January 22, 2014

Very comfortable. Quiet, pleasant ride. Adequate power. Roomy front seat with the 6 passenger option. Its a real shame all new cars crowd the driver with a console, and have just 5 passenger capacity. Mine has 242,000 miles. Lately the repair bills are a bit more than the past, but it is on life extension, so its OK. Redone transmission, but engine is still going, using about 1 quart of oil in 4,000 miles (not too bad for the age). Just about everything works like new. Interior has not one tear in the cloth, even though I use it like a truck sometimes. The trunk and back seat can hold a tremendous amount of equipment. The air shocks in the rear are a great asset for load leveling. I have repaired some things with a little innovation - the heat-raised dash cover has been nicely reattached, for example. Other than some exterior scratches and dings, it is still a presentable car for guest passengers. I wish it was still in production, but the new Impala looks to be the next best option.

Reliable and comfortable

by from LaCrosse, WI on June 7, 2017

I have had no issues while owning this car. Always reliable and comfortable to drive. Very good fuel efficiency better then some 4 cylinders. It is not uncommon to get 28-30 mpg on the highway. Rides very smooth.