2004 LeSabre

2004 Buick LeSabre

2004 Buick LeSabre

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2004 Buick LeSabre?

Very reliable V6

by leog68 from New Hampshire on Sat Jun 30 2018

Overall very reliable car after owning mines for three year it has only 105,650 miles having mostly original parts. Just to bad GM discontinued Lesabre after so many years.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

by Jboe44 from Pittsburgh on Sat Mar 20 2010

I purchased my Buick LeSabre with 22,000 milse on it.Great ride great looks, i also purchased the celebration edition with all the great options.I wish Buick still made the car i would always drive a lesabre!!!!!!!!

Great car!

by rytiski from Memphis, TN on Sat May 20 2017

Was the best car that I ever owned. It was very comfortable and was a smooth ride. And it's not slow either. Will get up and go when you need it to. And it gets really good gas mileage. The only problem I had with it was the dash was peeling from the windshield area. I wished I would've kept check on the oil. My motor went out bc of my negligent. I want another one but everyone wants too much for them.

Great used car, third owner of this one.

by Senior Citizen from Prescott, Arizona on Mon May 07 2012

Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time. Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time. Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time.

comfort

by mom's car from Frankfort, KY on Wed Nov 10 2010

this has been a great car for me. I bought it used with 60,000 miles on it. It had 1 owner and was kept in top shape. I am looking to downsize to a smaller vehicle. The buick needs some repairs on it after having 102,000 miles on it. I keep it serviced regularly.

Worst car I've ever owned

by GM fan from NW, Iowa on Fri Mar 30 2012

I bought the limited edition expecting that with Buick's reputation for a solid car that it would make for a good school car for me. After owning the car for about 6 months... The gas gauge has spun around, the mph gauge is not accurate, the headlights have rattled loose, the tranny shifts hard when I do city driving, tire sensors are constantly telling me to check pressure, heated seats stopped working, suspension is too soft making windy days and curvy roads quite difficult to drive on, and the car has stalled once while I was backing into my driveway. 3 things that I do like about the car... the 3.8 motor is dependable, the leg room is good, and very little road noise.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great car, hands down. Only neg, tight wrenching.

by Benydr from Toledo, OH on Thu May 03 2018

I have always enjoyed Buick lesabres, this particular model is my third LeSabre and my favorite so far. The interior was designed extremely well; everything is exactly where you would expect it to be, and controls on the steering wheel are a luxury I don't want to go without again. Has the 3.8 6 cylinder GMC motor that has been used in so many vehicles it makes finding replacement parts easy as well as cheap if you're not afraid to pull your own parts. It was an unexpected bonus to hear just how well the stock radio sounds as well, but I would have liked an auxiliary input. Lots of trunk space, although I regret that Buick didn't design trunk entry from the interior. The only out of the norm issue I've had in the five years of owning this vehicle is a coil pack that goes bad about once a year. Personally, I haven't been able to find the root of the cause, but with a lifetime replacement warrantied coil pack I don't mind taking two bolts out and putting them back in once a year. If you come across a good looking, and running model I would not pass it up if the price is right.

Comparable to a Luxury Vehicle

by Loving LeSabre from Cherry Hill on Fri Jun 09 2017

Long before I got my silver Buick LeSabre Custom sedan, I imagined having this sexy car that I'd seen many a driver cruising in. Never thought I'd have the pleasure of driving it from state to state with my young one, enjoying the awesome sounds of pounding bass emanating from my CD player. Speaking of music, I never had to wonder who was singing the songs on my car's radio because the artists' names would automatically display above the radio. Didn't need Google to find out. The gray, leather seats were superb when it was time to clean up spills that my child graced them with. Smooth and reliable are among many positive words that describes this automobile that never disappointed when I'd transport my clients to view homes when I was a Realtor. Classical music played inside to provide my clients with a (somewhat pretentiously) luxurious trip. Roughing it? Surely, the LeSabre quickly transformed from luxury vehicle to hardware store supply transporter. This is a true full-sized car. Thus, the interior is much larger than it appears. The trunk is quite spacious and her curves are both sexy and subtle. Go ahead; approach this beauty. She's been waiting for you to make her yours.

Cheap Luxury/College Car

by cubsfan123 from Orland Park,IL on Mon May 08 2017

I'm a college student and it's great luxury for a great price. This car is very rehabilitate that's why so many are on the road today. Perfect for first - time drivers.

Just keeps going and going.

by Sasakwajim on Sat Sep 16 2017

Purchased with only 40 k on it, now over 263 k. Been very reliable with little expense outside of routine maintenance.

Our Take on the 2004 Buick LeSabre

During the past couple of weeks, you've probably visited or been visited by a senior relative or two. Betcha they drive a Buick LeSabre.

Of course, that wouldn't be a hard bet to win, since most Buick buyers are somewhere between 62 years old and death. Many are loyal Buick buyers, especially when it comes to full-sized cars and one full-sized car in particular, the Buick LeSabre.

For more than a decade, it has been the best-selling full-sized car in America and it didn't get that way by accident. It does so by catering to traditional American car expectations: a bench seat, column shifter, horizontal dashboard, roomy interior and sizable trunk.

Most are probably sold in the same color as... Read More