1989 Buick Reatta Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Reliable for its age

by from Long Beach, CA on March 23, 2009

I bought my Reatta in the summer of 2006, ever since then it has never had any major problems.I had to replace a mirror and that cost me $300 other than that the car is fine. For as old as it is, it still gets me around. The brakes are wearing out a bit but that is just normal wear and tear. Overall, i enjoy the car other than the 12 miles per gallon, which is the only bad thing about this car.

6500.00

by from BROKEN BOW,OK on May 28, 2009

I OWN A 89 REATTA AND LOVE IT. HAS ALWAYS BEEN DEPENDABLE AND GETS 23 MILES TO GALLON. ONLY 43,OOO MILES

One of the best cars I ever owned

by from Minneapolis on August 2, 2009

The Reatta has a style (both exterior and interior) that is timeless. The comfort (seating, controls, handling, sound) is exceptional while providing a sportscar feel in driving. Sadly, I lost mine to an accident but still consider buying a low mileage replacement. The convertible is very attractive as well.