2011 Buick Regal

I love how this vehicle drives on the road

by from Milwaukee Wi on September 16, 2017

This vehicle is very smooth and efficient. Doesn't need a ton of maintenance besides adding oil every 1500-2000 miles. The engine burns a ton of oil and you have to keep an eye on that.

not worth the money

by from cape girardeau on July 20, 2017

This car has the hardest starting engine and is loud. Cold start sounds like it's going to explode. This car has stopped several times while i was driving. overall worse car I have ever owned.

Love this Car

by from Indiana on July 2, 2017

I love this car! The exterior styling is so gorgeous! Such handsome styling and very lush black leather interior. Reliable car for sure, and an airy, comfortable, and quiet ride. The performance, however, is definitely not as responsive as you would think if you looked at it. Very average response, and slower on the uptake honestly. Snappy acceleration, but the follow-through lacks. One of the only complaints I have about the car is the audio. I love blasting my music, but this bass is stuffy and the volume doesn't go very high. It has seven speakers but you would think it has two! Beautiful car, and I highly recommend it.

This one has been a keeper

by from Indianapolis, IN on June 22, 2017

Bought new June 2011, after 7 years and 102,000 miles it hasn't been flawless, but it has served me well and I have had no desire to trade. It drives, rides, and handles well, and still looks modern and attractive. Last year of the big rebates plus Pontiac trade-in bonus cash brought the price down to a bargain level for this car. I chose the 2.0L turbo because although I'm not racing anybody, the 2.4L was just too sluggish in this car. One issue to consider: owner's manual says the car will run on 87 octane but 91 octane or higher is "recommended;" and the blogs I read said the car runs better on premium, so that is what i have always used. In 2011 premium was 20c more per gallon,but now it is 60c more per gallon. I would recommend anybody considering a car like this, check out the Buick Regal too.

Trouble

by from Dallas, TX on May 29, 2017

Too many hidden issues that was not told to me. Found out last week this veh was in an accident in 2014

Best way I found to buy a car through cars.com

by from TEXAS on May 12, 2017

Best car I every had. If you want to buy a good used car go to cars.com. if you dont find one you dont want a car.

Airbags should be reliable...

by from Grand Rapids on May 2, 2017

I did get in one accident with this vehicle on the freeway and the airbags did not diploy, very concerning. I also have had a number of random recalls on the car. The reliability isn't to my standards...

Great Car!!

by from Whitewater, Wi on April 24, 2017

Stylish and Sporty! Comfortable! Fuel Efficient! What more could you ask for?! I just drove this car cross country 3,200 miles in complete comfort i'm 6'3"

Smooth

by from Seattle, Wa on March 18, 2017

Fun car to drive! Smooth acceleration. Beautiful shape. Wish I could afford a new one. Has no back space. Large truck and spare is little

Reliable & stylish

by from New London on March 14, 2017

Like the sporty look for this car. Sleek & smart. Specially appreciate the heated seats in cold Wisconsin weather

Our Expert Review: 2011 Buick Regal