1991 Cadillac Brougham Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1991 Cadillac Brougham
Average based on 1 review

Best RWD Luxury Car EVER.

by from Rochester, MN on December 22, 2010

I've owned pretty much every vintage of full size Caddy from 1977-1996, and in my opinion the best are the 1990, 1991, and 1992 Broughams, in particular the Brougham d'Elegance with the 5.7 Chevrolet 350 V8. It's the ultimate luxury car. Best of the bunch from '77-'92 hands down. The d'Elegance package is well worth it with the sumptuous tufted buttoned leather pillow toppy seats. This model has the most comfortable leather seats you will ever sit on. The 350 V8 goes like a rocket and gets just as good of gas mileage at the 305, 307, 4.1, or 425 V8. These are sure to be MUCH sought after collector cars. Lately I've been buying low mileage ones for $5,000 and detailing them up and selling them for around $10,000. I'm not even kidding. The black cars are especially sought after. Gold package is sweet. Sunroof is sweet, but rare. REAL wire wheel packages are sharp. I think the '92 Brougham with the 5.7 is the stoutest of the bunch. I believe they rated that puppy to two close to 10,000 lbs. And the 5.7 version comes with a lot of beefed up drivetrain, like heavier duty tranny, cooling system, and rear end. Love these cars. Got one you'd like to sell me? :)