2006 Cadillac Cts

Luxury car for a fair price

by from Cutler, Ohio on September 21, 2017

Car drives and handles well. Purchased below book and had my mechanic look at it. Had a few things fixed which I knew exsited from the test drive.

Fun to drive. Easy to park. Responsive, reliable.

by from Thousand Oaks, Ca on September 2, 2017

This was a great primary car. Great gas mileage on regular. Reliable and comfortable. The back seat folds down. Easy to turn and park. New front brakes.

Ready for a lot more miles.

by from Sun City West, AZ on August 27, 2017

Has been a great car for 10 years. Has received regular scheduled maintenance. Best Cadillac have owned. Lots of new parts. Should provide lots of trouble free miles.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

A very comfortable, powerful, great handling car!

by from Herndon on August 24, 2017

Fully loaded with all available features. Also has a "Vogue" all wire replacement grill (looks like a CTS-V). I have the original grill also.

Uses car for Havingfun

Luxury at a reasonable price

by from Estero, FL. on August 21, 2017

This has been a great vehicle to own. Cadallic is truly one of the great American luxury car manufactures. It has great performance , handling and ride. It's stylish and even 11 years later it still look and runs like a new car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ready for a lot more miles.

by from Sun City West, AZ on August 20, 2017

I love it. t has great performance. It's comfortable. It looks great. It's in great condition. Ready to go anywhere you wish to travel.

best CadillacI have owned.

by from Sun City West, AZ on August 12, 2017

Very reliable. Lots of trouble freemiles andmore to come. Very comfortable to drive and ride for long miles. Well appointed and great air conditioning. That Bose sound system is tremendous.

My first car

by from Jupiter, Fl on July 21, 2017

The Cadillac met all my needs. Affordable luxury car. Very depenable. My next car will be a Cadillac.

first car i bought

by from peoria az on July 20, 2017

good car met my standards had great gas millage, one of my dream cars happy I found one I liked and got a good use out of it

Dream Car in 2006

by from Chicago, IL on July 18, 2017

I always wanted this car when I was young. It met all my expectations. I like Cadillacs. The car is smooth. It is extremely spacious

Our Expert Review: 2006 Cadillac Cts