2007 Cadillac Cts

Cadillac there is none other

by from Lockport on September 16, 2017

The 2007 cts has been awesome, great styling, performance, reliability. Would recommend this car to anyone looking for a great used Cadillac.

An excellent car

by from Mer Rouge, La. on September 15, 2017

An excellent car for the money, very low miles, looks like new and very sporty. I recommend this model for a very sporty car for a very good price.

Best car I've had

by from Dallas tx on September 14, 2017

It's a really good car and the price was good No mechanical issues Runs really smooth I drive it everyday with no problems It's a really nice car wth nice interior as well Low miles Just a good car for the price

most relieable car i have ever own travel real goo

by from Summerton sc 29148 on August 5, 2017

my cadillac cts is really a reliable car i have really enjoy it for 4 years it really ride smooth the gas miliage is good it really takes the road real good i enjoy the heated seats the vs engine is very powerful i would recomend this car to everyone i am always bragging about my car i love it

Uses car for Havingfun

great all around car

by from east brunswick nj on August 4, 2017

if you like to have a little bit of power and a 6 speed manual transmission this this should be the car you look closely at. while i owned mine i absolutely adored it and am currently in the market for another. in all aspects of a 4 door sports sedan it has everything you need.

2007 CTS----GREAT CAR!

by from on July 27, 2017

Granted, I only have 52,000 on my 2007. Nonetheless it has proved extremely reliable. I have the 3.6 DI engine & it doesn't use a drop of oil between oil changes (Mobil1 5W-30). I like the 2nd generation as well, but this shiny black one I found with the 'right' price pulled me ultimately back to the 1st generation. I really like the car a lot.

Nice feel

by from Corpus Christi, Texas on July 17, 2017

The 2007 CTS is a really good car. For its time it has nice features but I'm still a little confused to why there is no aux port or bluetooth compatibility.

Luxury car with great ride but needs lots of TLC

by from Clearwater, FL on July 11, 2017

This car is awesome to drive but needs a lot of time in shop. High maintainence costs. The ride is the best so it is worth it.

What can I say? It's a Cadillac!

by from Hyannis, MA on June 23, 2017

Loved my CTS. Really cared about this car. It was fantastic with snow tires during winter months (I had a RWD, hoping to buy an AWD next time around). The system was factory and it was potent, the bass and the clarity of the music was impressive. Loved the two-tone leather seats. It did have some major issues towards the end of my time with it. Was not able to drive it on the road without gas pedal and speedometer getting freaky. This was years ago but from what I can remember I would step on my gas pedal and the car would not drive accordingly. It pulsed almost. I got the issue fixed $2K+ later and two weeks after that, I got rear ended and the car was totalled :(. I am a Cadillac lover so I suggest get it! There is truly nothing in the world like getting behind the wheel of a gorgeous Cadillac everyday. Smooth ride. Treat it right with oil changes on time and premium gas. Go for it!!

GOLD CADILLAC CTS 3.6L ENGINE

by from Gainestown, Al on June 11, 2017

The car is a 2007 Cadillac CTS with power locks, power seats, leather and wood grain interior, Bose single disc sound system, on star and sirus capability. Car has approximately 139, 125 miles. Rear bumper has small area where paint is damaged (which can be sanded down and painted over easily; currently has matching car tape over area) . The area that paint is damaged was not due to any type of major collusion. The vehicle was bumped in rear while sitting at red light by someone who accidentally let foot off of brake while waiting for light to change. The individual did not have full coverage insurance. The car had minor damage so I did not file claim. The car has been well kept and is in good condition., drives great with no road noise. Selling in order to purchase teenage son a smaller car. Please let me know if you would like for me to send picture of rear bumper or pictures of interior and exterior.