2008 Cadillac Cts

2008 Cadillac CTS

by from Clarksville, IN on September 14, 2017

My 2008 Cadillac CTS has been a great car. It has the most comfortable ride that I've ever been in, hands down! This car, still gets looks everywhere I go. I have added a few aftermarket parts such as, rims, air intake and exhaust. People will come up to me while I'm at a gas station just to tell me they like my car. If I had to say that there was a downside to this car is the gas mileage. Mine only gets maybe 16mpg, but if you're driving one of these, you're not to worried about it.

Most reliable car i have owned

by from Houma.Louisiana on August 14, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legrppm in. the front and back.The ride is great .compared to other cars i tested it .
Not Rated Reliability

Gorgeous Mint Condition Cadillac CTS

by from Hudson MA on August 7, 2017

My husband loved this car and took care of it meticulously. It was his baby. He was the 2nd owner, but knew the first owner who was also as meticulous as he was.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice ride

by from Clifton nj on July 25, 2017

This car drives nice not very big room from the inside but you have a decent space it's sporty cozy classy luxury

Luxury and Performance in one beautiful package.

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 16, 2017

I have owned BMW's from 1978 until 2014 when I bought this car. It performs as well as my 7 series and is as comfortable. The options set it apart, there are 42 Extra Cost options that making owning and driving this car a whole new experience. It is eye-catching and draws comments about the looks from casual observors. Plenty of performance with 0 to 60MPH in 6.5 seconds and 17 MPG to 26 MPG at Texas speeds. I do the servicing when the car says so and that is about it for maintenance. You will bless the day you bought this car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Performance and luxury a perfect combination

by from Chilton on July 14, 2017

Ive owned my 08 cts for a few months now and i have to say i love it. The 3.6di engine has loads of power and it makes it a lot of fun to drive. The styling is spot on i love to take a step back and admire the car. As far as fetures go this car is loaded power everything and wipers that detect the rain, its just way to cool. The car is very comfortable the only drawback is if you are tall the back seats will not work for you at all... You will hit your head. So far the car has been very reliable, the only issues ive had was one of the tire pressure sensors went out, and there was one day that the car just stalled and would not run for a little while, i unplugged and blew out every plug and connection i could find and it hasnt happened since, no idea what happend. But all in all ive very pleased with the car. It is a joy to own.

Love my Caddy!

by from Franklin,WI. on July 6, 2017

The Cadillac CTS is a great car, FUN to drive! If its just a fast trip to the store or going on a longer trip, I always drive my Cadillac CTS!!

Uses car for Havingfun

Features galore!!

by from Baltimore ohio on June 19, 2017

I was in need of a vehicle that was more efficient than my 450 squally diesel.... I started looking for the cheap cars, but came across this one. After looking at it in person I knew I had to have it!

Has style, performance and appeal.

by from Caldwell, Idaho on June 8, 2017

Overall pleased with everything, only had one problem and it was the climate control had shorted out, but fixed and all is well.

Fantastic

by from Wilmington nc on June 3, 2017

Always wanted a Cadillac CTS. Not disappointed. Best car ever owned. Bought used and enjoy it everytime I take it out on the road no

Our Expert Review: 2008 Cadillac Cts