2010 Cadillac Cts

Nice car but too expensive

by from westbury on September 2, 2017

This CTS is a nice vehicle but the age and Mileage along with the added costs of the dealership make it too expensive.
Not Rated Reliability

Love the style and class Love the The handling

by from on September 2, 2017

This vehicle is the best vehicle that I have own I've own 2 Nissan One Maxima One Ultima Two Camry One Pontiac One Thunderbird and two Cadillacs one cts and one Deville

Best car I've owned

by from TAMPA on August 29, 2017

This was the best car I've owned....I will purchase this car again in near future. My family travel was very comfortable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

love the car

by from hudson,florida on July 27, 2017

purchased this cts for my wife and we boyh love the car. I own a 2015 z-51 corvette stingray and I enjoy driving the caddy just as much. purchased it at regester gm in Brooksville florida and they took excellent care of us. very pleased!

beautiful styling

by on July 21, 2017

Beautiful car, great performance. Only negative , trunk space. Great comfort and unexpected great handling!

Uses car for Havingfun

Low mileage, pristine condition inside and out.

by from Cumming, GA on July 17, 2017

This car is loaded with extras and delivers performance and handling better than I expected. Very high quality leather interior, excellent fit and finish, incredible stereo system.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Top 10 Best Looking & Experience to Match

by from Costa Mesa, CA on May 25, 2017

This specific auto selection was three years in the making. After driving a Volvo Station Wagon for 16 years, I desired a manifest upgrade and frankly deserved one. I made the drive from Orange County to Del la Fuente Cadillac - El Cajon (San Diego County) to finalize the particular deal. Original owner had serviced a well maintained car there. The Cadillac CTS Station Wagon is an elegant ride. Deemed one of the best looking cars of this century and ardently fulfills on the company's marketing motif "where function blurs emotion." The interior design is luxuriant (leather and cherrywood appointments) and stately (Bose Sound). The automotive engineering makes the ride effortless and smooth. Embellished with feature after another affords the Driver an august sensation when behind wheel allowing the driver to take charge of the road and enjoy the experience in do so. Personally, I would have not acquired this car without GM Protection Plan but the irony is that I've had to use it but once (water pump). The handling is immaculate, the responsiveness affords great security and immense overall peace of mind. What more could one ask for against the uncertainties of car ownership. The 2010 Cadillac CTS Station Wagon is more car than I deserve and is reaffirmed by the wide range of compliments I receive on a regular basis here in a car centric culture of SoCalif. I'm just sorry this model is no longer made (discontinued 2014). WIsh I could post a snap. Cadillac did the Automobile Industry right by leading and making good on a promise to deliver an extraordinary vehicle as impeccable internally as it was good looking externally. Very pleasant road trips to Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas will attest to that as will the 29 mpg. Happy Motoring All.

Pearl is her name

by from Mendon,OH on April 12, 2017

It is enjoyable to drive. love the color, and is very good on gas. thank you for have it on your website

I love my Cadillac CTS

by from Lewiston, Idaho on April 11, 2017

It had everything I was looking for: economy, power, allwheel drive, comfort. The downside of it is my wife loves it and wants to always drive it. It is a bit too low for her, though.

wow impressed

by from Houston, Tx on April 4, 2017

Very nice car, very stylish, sporty and luxury all in one vechiel. If you are looking for a Cadillac the CTS performance is it.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Cadillac Cts