2004 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Reviews

2004 Cadillac Deville
Average based on 27 reviews

Positive about 80% of the time

by from Lynnfield, MA on July 24, 2012

My car was purchased from a chevrolet dealer with only 2 owners and the 2nd owner bought and serviced it at the same dealership. Thankfully the dealer gave a 12 month warranty, and I purchased an extended 2 year. So far at 3k miles the transmission solonoids have acted up - hard shifting at 13 25 and 40 miles per hour. The dealer fixed it under warranty but its back after only a few weeks. the new question mark on the horizon is why is a car with 60k miles burning over a quart since purchase. It will be going back to the dealer for an oil change and a "fixie" on the tranny. Overall I cannot say enough good about the dealership. This type of car was build for highway driving - exactly like the 1961 version which you can view as a Television Ad on YouTube! I like the car, I hope it will be painless to own! The Honeymoon isn't over yet!

Satisfied

by from 27403 on June 11, 2012

This 2004 DeVille is a good performer. 19.5 mpg around town, which is great for a big boat like this. It does not accelerate quite as well from a dead stop as other Cadillacs I have owned and doesn't have much punch in passing gear. It is, however, a good road car.

What a car!

by from Queens, NY on June 3, 2011

I was looking for a car for my brother who is disabled. He needs a car that's big enough so that he can bring in his wheelchair into the front seat with him. He's had Lincoln Town Cars and Cadillac Devilles in the past and wanted another Caddy. I started looking at the DTS until I found out they only option them with the console. I finally found a Deville and the car runs great! Though its a big car, it rides like a midsize and has power! I'm looking for one for myself now!

Very reliable and comfortable

by from MN on March 24, 2011

Bought the car about a year ago when it had 93k miles and have not had one problem with it. It rides very smooth and is so comfortable to drive. The heated seats and heated steering wheel are great to have for cold winters. The cooling seats are great in the summer. It's by far the best car I have ever owned and its very affordable.

Most beautiful car I've ever owned

by from Taylor, MI on March 1, 2010

I love it! This is the most beautiful, luxurious, great handling car I've ever owned. I recommend one to all.

you owe yourself one of these

by from monroe,la. on November 3, 2009

Can not beat these cars for comfort,safety and reliability. Also good fuel mileage and very powerful.

Great Car

by from Virginia on October 19, 2011

I bought this car 09/06, 2 yrs old, Certified. I have had a couple of sensor issues which the warranty covered. This is the 3rd Cadillac I've had and won't be the last. It is great when traveling long distances and has great performance. My wife bought a Mercedes in 2007 and sold it after 18 months. It was constantly in the shop for repairs. She now has a CTS.

love the car excellent value

by from Dallas,Tx on December 14, 2012

Good clean expensive car. Money's worth would recommend. The car is loaded with lots of features. Geat value.

Nicest car I have ever owned

by from indianapolis on December 12, 2012

The vehicle drives and runs like a dream. It is the nicest car I have ever owned. I would by another

best used car i ever owned

by from Lodi,New York on March 14, 2011

I bought this car from a dealer this year(2011) it has 56,000 original miles on it with all the options. I meen this car does everything accept drive itself. I am so in love with this car. Great car for the price origanal price for the car was $50,345 I payed $12,000. I recomend this to anyone that enjoys the extra comfort and luxury of a cadillac.