2010 Cadillac Escalade

Best SUV on the market

by from Orlando, FL on February 21, 2011

After lots of research and test drives I settled on the 2010 Escalade. After 5,000+ miles not a single complaint other than trying to figure out all the buttons, radio and nav system (thank you OnStar). On the highway it is really good on fuel and actually bested my 2008 BMW 535 which I traded in for the Escalade at close to 22.6mpg at 70s+. Well built and shares all the fundamentals with GMC and Chevrolet Suburban. Keep a light foot on the pedal and you will be fine .. stomp on the pedal more often and the basically a Corvette V8 will suck the money out of your wallet. I bought this as an urban assault tank to dive around the grandkids without having to fear getting run over by other SUVs. Watch out compact cars, tangle with me and they won't find enough pieces to put you back together.

Very very Nice

by from Bensenville, IL on September 10, 2012

My 1st Cadillac... Bought it as "the Family car" as it seat 7ppl easily and comfortably. Extremely happy with this car. Sharp, moves out pretty good, the interior is 2nd to none! AND...MADE IN TEXAS

Happy owner

by from Dallas Texas on March 2, 2011

Put my corvette on steriods and it grew into a escalade. A must have feature is awd, dont consider one without it. I get less than 10 miles per gallon, but flexfuel is 50 cents cheaper,plus you dont really worry about the cost of operation. It is what it is. My girlfriend is leasing a Lexus SUV, feels she made a bad choice, that it just dont compare.

Not your moms SUV

by from Lantana, Texss on March 1, 2011

Excellent power and really fun to drive. If you are concerned about gas then its not for you. The battery is total junk from the beginning, trust me. Totally different vehicle than the mercedes suv which I'm use to owning.

This is a nice car!

by from Santa Maria, Ca on November 7, 2011

Probably the greatest looking vehicle that I have ever owned. Handles fantastic! I love the IPOD connectivety and how great the stereo sounds.

10/10

by from LAGOS NIGERIA on March 14, 2016

Awesome Vehicle! Engine Power beats the Land Rovers, which I have had. The Interior beats the Lexus & Land Rovers for Space, elegance and comfort. On Road the Escalade absorbs the shocks on the roads for Minor Pot holes and bumps like no other SUV does. This is very good for some of the 3rd world countries. This vehicle is surprisingly very rugged and as my wife will say, it simply does not spoil! The Lexus and the Land Rovers cannot take what this vehicle takes. I have pushed the limits on Nigerian Roads! Off Road, the Escalade is a monster with about one and a half of the Range Rover Engine. Most people simply under estimate this vehicle. The Head Lights are exceptionally bright and travel far and around the bends very well. The inner lights light up better than any other SUV that I know (apart form the American brand SUV's). Within the City, Fuel consumption is about 2 gallons less within the city than the Lexus which I have also owned but the fuel consumption of the Escalade depends on how deep you press the gas/ throttle. Be light on it and you will get better gas mileage. On the highway, the Escalade gets very good miles. The A/C is also very powerful so for tough, hot, humid and sunny days, the Escalade has you covered. The sound is BOSE 5.1 so there is no doubt that it is a studio OR Cinema (whichever you prefer). Simply Awesome! If you have just enough, PLEASE GET AN ESCALADE! NO REGRETS!

Reliable, safe and fun to drive

by from Houston Texas on April 20, 2010

I purchased my Escalade 3 years ago, and love that SUV to this day. But, I am finally going to make the move, and trade it in, and get a NEW 2010 Escalade. The SUV is safe, has plenty of comfort and with the new features (Blue Tooth, rear camera, upgraded electronics) I feel like there is no better value on the market. I looked at the Range Rover but they are always in the shop. I looked at something smaller - the Porsche and Lexus, but they were both too small and the Lexus doesnt handle like the Cadillac (The Porsche does). So, I am sticking with the Escalade - you should test drive one if you have never done so.

Fun to drive

by from Irving,Tx on April 18, 2011

I went from a corvette to the escalade. After 5 months I would never buy another corvette. It is so much fun to drive. I am getting 9.8 miles a gallon on flex fuel, but so what it is worth it. As soon as I reach 100K miles , I will buy another escalade. AWD is a must have

best Large SUV I've owned among Esc, RangeR, Lexus

by from ct on October 10, 2009

The Escalade has been the Best handling most handsome and most reliable of the Large SUV's I've owned including Range Rover,Lexus & the Escalade.

Best Ever

by from Warwick Ri on September 26, 2010

Test drove it and it was awesome. better than my CRV!! It came standard with everything. Test Drive don't miss out