1991 Cadillac Fleetwood

4dr beauty

by from Monticello mn on March 7, 2017

Bought this car used with 57000 original miles on it I now have 78000 and have owned it for around a year and a half. Overall this car has been reliable have done a few regular maintenance things like replacing rear brakes and oil changes. The blower motor did go out at 64000 miles followed the cruise control at 65000miles and abs system at 74000 ans well as the computer controlled airride system at 75000, was quoted around 1200 to fix that . I will be needing to replace the right front control arm in the near future too. The electric system on the car is the weakest point on this car along with any other gm built car. The engine has been very reliable and purs like a kitten and the transmission shifts buttery smooth, although I do worry about the long term reliability of the tranny. The interior is quality built and is aging well the seat cushion will need to be replaced at somepoint down the road its starting to crack and sag. The exterior is well built as well all the crome is real, execpt for the grill. There are some pannel gaps but thats to be expected, paint is holding up well, keep in mind this car has been gradge kept its entire life. Overall this car has never left me stranded and I would recommend it to a friend. A side note is the car handles great in the snow even though the car has fwd you would think it has awd. Ive driven through 8 inches of snow beforwle with know problems. As I was saying before I would recommend this car, but keep in mind regular maintenance has alot to do with how reliable any car is.

Our Expert Review: 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood