1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Consumer Reviews

1995 Cadillac Fleetwood
Average based on 2 reviews

Fleetwood--what a car!

by from Midwest on March 16, 2007

I've owned my Fleetwood for several years, and it's the best car I've ever had. It is so quiet and comfortable, and loaded with options like heated seats and lumbar, things that you wouldn't expect in this vintage of car. It also came with the same engine that was in a Corvette, and people can't believe how much get-up-and-go it has! It is also very reliable, as I haven't had any major repairs. These are exceptionally nice cars, and not that many people know about them. I love my Fleetwood, and I would highly recommend it to someone who wants a high-quality car for much less than a newer vehicle with similar features.

Last American Pride Caddy

by from Chicago, IL on June 12, 2012

This is the last Caddy ("lac"). First time I saw it I could only say "WOW. It's Big". It has personality, Swagger, it says " I don't give a... Drive your econobox". I have a 3 series BMW convertible and a 2005 Acura TL- both stick. I love tight, high revving, high tech europeans. But this Land Yacht is from a different planet. Look at the sorry excuses for Cadillac these days - Northstar - tried to copy Honda's Vtec (BIG failure). New high performance "V" Cadillac - all trying to be a BMW, tested on Nurburgring - WE ALREADY HAVE HIGH END EUROPEAN CARS. But we need more of these proud American V-8's. Nice inside, FAST (really takes off the line) - good fuel econ when doing what they do best - "highway cruise ships" - 25-26 MPG. It looks good, mean - super easy to drive - will impress anybody - pretty rare too - just 60,000.00 made between 94-96. Try the last Dinosaur - a true American experience - Chicago Mafia Company Car