1996 Cadillac Seville Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1996 Cadillac Seville
4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

One fun car to drive. Comfort, Sporty and fast.

by from Victorville, Ca on April 13, 2008

You can drive this car to dinner and a show or take it on a mountain road and let it rip. This car is there when you need it. Very quiet and smooth ride with all the gagets you could ask for. Step on the gas pedal and hold on. This car can leave those little sport tuner cars in the dust. I would buy another caddy any time. I'm hooked

Great Caddy

by from Chicago, IL on February 1, 2009

I bought my 97 STS with 83k miles on it. Now 2 years later I'm already at 143k miles and have only had 2 minor problems, radiator and alternator (both to be expected at that kind of mileage). Overall, it's been extremely reliable and I've loved every second of driving it!