1998 Cadillac Seville Consumer Reviews

1998 Cadillac Seville
Average based on 5 reviews

COMFORT THRU ICE and FIRE

by from Denver,CO on March 8, 2010

I have owned my 98 cadillac STS for about 3 1/2 years now. I bought it with 107,000 miles it now just about to roll 150,000. Its had a few hichups, But it has been one of the most reliable cars i have ever owned. Mine was involed in a fire (Car next to me caught Fire) crisped basicly the whole front fender everything still worked and after 40,000 miles everything still works like the day i bought it. Great car! Nice, Sporty for a big car, great bose system, cofortable seats. Everything you could ask for.

Great car Expensive to fix

by from maryland on December 9, 2007

Ive owned my sts for almost 1year . So far ive replaiced the power steering pump and motor mout ($1200). Be aware of rear main seal leak cost me ($1500) to fix . Other than that very nice car .

great car for the money

by from chico ca on May 31, 2008

overall a great, dependable car. with 80,000miles and no major issues. handles great, very smooth ride

sts

by from High Point, NC on July 28, 2006

overall great car. A few problems I don't feel a car that I now have 50000mi should have, but I still love it. Good performance and handling for a lux. oriented car.

cadi

by from california, inglewood on June 6, 2007

the car is great but the only thing i dont like is when u have to fix somethin too expensibe get a car fax record before buying a luxury use car mine gave me a few problems but the car is very nice