2004 Cadillac Srx

strong

by from istanbul turkey on August 27, 2017

İPay 35000 usd for 2004 -70 miles black srx ( 05-22-2017) ,i love this car but we dont have any spare part but anyway its is my best body.. istanbul- Turkey

Uses car for Towing

Not the bet but not the worst

by from Florida on August 18, 2017

It started as a pretty good car. Luxury wise is has some pretty nice bells and whistles. The full moon roof and feel of the interior is very nice. At 13 years old it has had its fair share of work done. Just in the past year of owning it it seems to be failing at a constant rate.

most comfotable car i have owned.

by from Tonasket on July 28, 2017

I enjoyed this car while I owned it. Plenty of room for my family of 5. One of the draw backs was lack of leg room with the third row seat. We had a few mechanical issues but we were the second owner and it was 12 years old when we got it. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I loved it....everything about it...my favorite

by from Colorado on July 22, 2017

the kids loved it, at night they watched the stars through the moon roof, and movies everywhere we went, we had the entertainment package, a great family car .. but elegant too.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

No help at all

by from on February 27, 2017

Called the dealership 4 times to see if I can get a few pictures of a car I was looking at online, they only had the stock photo posted online. They never sent me pictures or posted anything online or asked any questions while speaking with them... useless

Leap Year

by from Milwaukee, WI on March 7, 2016

I purchase my Cadillac from Diamond Jims on February 29, 2016 Leap Year. I love my new used Car, it drives great and as its on style. My sells associate Lizzie give me the best service and I would gladly tell everyone I know about my great experiences. Love you Lizzie Catina

Some good, some bad, cost of ownership sucks

by from on September 21, 2015

2004 SRX 4.6L v8; bought it in 2007 with 40,000 miles on it, like new, every bell and whistle imaginable. Loved, loved, loved it until "little things" started to go wrong. That's when we found out the true cost of owning a Cadi is not in the purchase price, it's in the repair costs.....for example, over $300 to put in a burnt out head light bulb (have to take the WHOLE light out to change the bulb!!!) and on and on it's gone. Hubby has learned to do as much on his own as he can due to the terrible maintenance and repair costs, and we're hoping we've fixed everything by now, but I don't see another Cadi in our future because of this. It's a beauty, the power fold down 3rd row seat leave lots of useful cargo room, ride is great and I LOVE the powerful V8 engine!!! You step on it, it GOES. I've never had a car that responds like this one does. This aint no V6 where you need 1/4 mile to pass someone. You're around them so fast, they hardly see you go by! The gas mileage, though, not good, not good at all. Car still looks like new, I still love what I loved when we got it, really dislike some of what we've learned since. So, knowing what we know after 8 yrs of ownership, would I buy it again? Probably not. Our experience with the cost of ownership on this particular vehicle is so high it really overshadows the positive features of the car.

The best crossover

by from Washington,DC on February 22, 2015

I like the handling, it's a smooth ride, my kids love it my 4 year old loves the DVD player oh and the Bose system is nothing but love.. I made the right decision on this one.

Great performance

by from Locust Grove on March 18, 2014

This dealer, especially Nick really came thru. Thanks I ran you through the loops to find that exact vehicle for me

Great

by from Mississippi on August 14, 2013

Overall it's a great vehicle. I purchased a base model and I like it with the standard features but would have definitely opted for another with all the extras. I may upgrade in the future as I have come to love the Cadillac brand. Would definitely recommend.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Cadillac Srx