2012 Cadillac Srx

Cadillac = $$$$

by from Oxford on September 18, 2017

The Caddy we test drove was a very nice car , looks good and drives good , this one was a 2012 SRX Performance , they were asking to much $$$$ for a 5 1/2 year old car with high miles. I want a DEAL ...
Not Rated Reliability

Really fun to drive and so many features

by from Edgewood,NM on September 18, 2017

Really comfortable leather seats and nice bose sound system.Keyless engine starter and door opener.All the bells and whistles.Very comfortable ride and spacious.Only dowsnide is gas mileage not grea...
Really comfortable leather seats and nice bose sound system.Keyless engine starter and door opener.All the bells and whistles.Very comfortable ride and spacious.Only dowsnide is gas mileage not great.
Not Rated Reliability

It's an on par mid sized luxury cross-over.

by from New Orleans on September 17, 2017

I really expected more from this car. It's styling both interior and exterior is pretty good but there are serious cons. For example there should have been a recall on the headlights. If you google this vehicle you are sure to find how there is consistant complaints about poor visibilty. In fact it may cause you not to drive at night it's that poor! The smart screens are also prone to going out. Words of wisdom.... buy a warranty!

2011 Cadillac SRX, Luxury

by from Cleveland, Ohio on September 5, 2017

We have owned this car 6 years now. No problems so far. When wife drives this car she complains about blind spots. All I do is adjust side mirrors to fix this problem.

Not just Old People Drive Cadillacs

by from Dalton, GA on August 25, 2017

Cadillac has moved up in the industry since the time my grandparents owned one. This was a great car. Loved it. Would purchase another one. Just right now I need a little more room. The backseat is comfy, but not when your son is 6'4. Therefore needed more leg room. The design of the car is great. Both inside and out. Very nice vehicle. And it had a little pep to it as well. Definitely love Cadillac Vehicles.

Very Sporty, yet practical

by from Brunswick, Ohio on August 12, 2017

I love this vehicle. I have been driving full size pickup truck for the past 12 years so I was a little apprehensive ay first going to a crossover style SUV. Now that I own it I am very satisfied with my choice.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Value for Price

by from Harrisburg, Pa on July 29, 2017

Excellent vehicle. Stylish and comfortable. Well built and offers great luxury inside and out. First time owning this model. Would Definately But another

Stylish power and great value

by from San Antonio Texas on July 5, 2017

The Cadillac SRX provides good looks, good power, handles very good and is a great value while providing comfort and ample space for passengers. Economical.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection.

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico on June 18, 2017

2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury Collection . 54,950 ORIGINAL miles. Excellent condition . Looks and drives like new. Best SUV I have had. Great gas mileage and comfort. A steal at 18,995. Call Ted for all the great details and options. 214-384-3332. Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I love this car! Very roomy and drives great!

by from El Campo, TX on June 12, 2017

Great all round car especially if you have kids or need a little extra room! Drives like a dream! I never had a single problem!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Cadillac Srx