1991 Chevrolet Blazer

my first truck my last truck

by from mobile ALABAMA on April 3, 2008

i own a 6.2desiel chevy blazer and love it the engine has 350000 mils on it and it is still running strong mostlikly will keep running but i am planning a complete restoration including a 6.8 duramax desiel so love it reccomend it to anybody just not mine

The first and best car I have owned

by from Laurel Springs, NJ on April 25, 2017

I bought the truck from my father as my first car. As a new driver, the truck was a bit overwhelming but once I was used to driving it being behind the wheel was a fun experience. The ride was bouncy and acceleration was slow, but being in snow rain or mud it never let me down. The only reason I got rid of the truck was because a "friend" crashed it in the woods and over time it was repaired no problem by my father, but I could not afford to fix it the rest of the way and sold it. I regret selling the truck it was a tank and with the catback exhaust I had fitted to it, the sound was pure extasy.