1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic

1991 Caprice Classic

by from Iowa, North East on July 18, 2006

I purchased this vehicle with a slim set of critera, it was for my pregnant wife. We needed something safe, comfortable and dependable. It has far exceeded all demands. Now, it just rolled over 270,000 miles. Still a daily driver. Our Camry died @ 175,000mi, and my SAAB 900 @ 165,000mi. Neither provided any amount of luxury comparable of the Caprice!!!

Caprice Classic---I still miss it

by from San Jose, CA on July 31, 2008

Fantastic car, bought it when it was 12 years old. Super reliable, inexpensive parts and mainteance. Very comfortable travel car, even long distance. Drove it from Houston to New York City, from Houston to Los Angeles and further to Sacramento. Houston-Little Rock(6x), Houston-Las Vegas, you name it. That was at its age of 16!!! Drive with a gentle foot and see the mpg climb to the mid 20's. Very safe, quiet, a tank that makes you feel home.

great car to have

by from atlanta on April 15, 2008

it a great car ,it drives AND HANDLES WELL also i,ll pay no more then 2,500 for it and its worth every pennie

Great Car

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 26, 2013

I bought my 1991 Caprice Classic about 10 months ago for $600. It was probably the best $600 I ever spent on a car. It can seat up to 6, it has great performance for such a large car, the sound system is excellent, and gets better mileage than my mother's Scion. It is also extremely comfortable, so much in fact that I almost fell asleep on the drive home after purchasing it. In my opinion the only downside is the size of the vehicle, as it is almost 18 ft. long and can be tricky to park. Overall though this is probably the best car I have owned and with only 111,000 on the Odometer, I will probably own it for years to come.