1991 Chevrolet Corvette

Wonderful car for the money

by from Iowa on April 20, 2009

My 1991 Vette is the 2nd one which I've had. It is much improved over the 1986 model. Plus, all the exterior designs (square tail lights & wheels) are used from 1991 thru the end of the C4 Corvette series in 1996.

BEST SPORTSCAR I EVER HAD

by from Dubuque,Iowa on January 12, 2009

I have owned 6 vettes Trans Am,Camaro, Mustang,Triumph,etc.Bang for the buck,can't beat it. The 91 I bought in May is everything I hoped it would be,it has 245hp,adaquate,6speed got 25.3mpg on 800k trip. Nuff said.

My Red Corvette

by from New York, NY on September 20, 2011

I final realized my dream of owning a corvette. Every-time I looked at a new one it was always just out of my reach so I decide to go vintage (great decision) and found a 1991 hatchback red corvette with two tops (completely stock). I can't be happier. It's has a 5.7L (L98), 245 hp V8 with a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is in perfect condition. People can't believe the car is a 1991 with only 68K miles. What a pleasure to drive on sunny days. I find myself smiling ear to ear every time I drive the car and the best thing it’s only sits two. The corvette when originally purchased has just about every option that was offered in1991. The car has enough power to get up to speed very quickly and the handling is excellent. If you are looking for a corvette think about the C4’s (1983 – 1996) model years. It was reasonably priced, in excellent condition, has proven reliability, and it make you feel great when driving the car. Being over 6 foot (fit with no problem) it’s an art getting in and out, but that just contributes to its uniqueness.

2 month review

by from Framingham, MA on September 22, 2012

So with about 100k on the car, I expected more issues but so far, I've fixed anything that's come up. It screams when I want to fly or race. The targa top is convenient and you don't pay as much on insurance as you would a convertible. So far, I've done the oil change, brake fluid, swapped a courtesy switch (not expensive), a blown amp, and I've bought the weatherstrip kit. The frame and underside of the car are so immaculate, for what I didn't spend buying the car, putting a little money into it is worth it to preserve its great condition.

The perfect ride looks,speed,and all the above

by from mahomet,IL on January 9, 2012

The car started right up a great dealer ship with the price had a lot of mods. with even a better price

Verry nice car to drive

by from Miami on July 12, 2017

The has lots of leg room and drives like a dream love it. I would buy another one just like it the inertor is verry well equipped with lots good stuff

Our Expert Review: 1991 Chevrolet Corvette