2005 Chevrolet Corvette

best value for a american sports car

by from westchester county, new york on September 12, 2017

excellant acceleration. Terrific handling. superior design. Not the rattle-box like previous models

Great fun car

by from on September 4, 2017

Excellent HP and handling for the money. Only complaint is the electronically activated door handles. They aren't quick and sometimes it takes a couple squeezes to open.

What a car

by from Joplin on August 25, 2017

I love my car that I bought from Jim Faulk motors. Ever car that Jim Faulk motors sells is gone over to make sure it has no problems. I know you can shop any where but at least shop Jim Faulk motors and you will be presently surprised.

Fun, Fast, Looks Stunning and reliable

by from Newport Beach, ca on August 16, 2017

Not only do I get compliments wherever I go, when I drop off my son at school the other kids all think its a Ferrari. This is not only an American classic, American muscle and American exotic sports car at a fraction of the price of its Italian counterparts. This has been my 5th corvette and my favorite to date. Absolutely LOVE the color!

Love Driving This Car

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on August 12, 2017

Fun to drive, good looking and will blow you away. Celebrating my 50th year since I bought my first Vette. This one is more comfortable, faster and better looking than my '66 Stingray. Although my '66 is worth more than this one will ever be.

Like driving a rocket.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on August 1, 2017

I was looking for a sporty car to drive around town for fun. I wanted a car that was good looking and up to date with modern features at a reasonable price. This car met all criteria in spades.

Great car

by on July 5, 2017

Still stylish. Great value. A lot of performance power. Love the options on it plus the aftermarket performance parts.

Most Magnificent Corvette I've Ever Owned

by from Ocean County, NJ on July 3, 2017

The car drives, handles and performs perfectly. Never been out in any thing but perfect weather, total "garage queen"! First "used" Corvette I ever owned and I would recommend this approach for anyone looking to buy their first Corvette.

Great Car

by from West Allis on June 13, 2017

This is my third Corvette that I have owned. First a C4, then C5 and now a C6. This car is by far the best Vette that I have owned. Awesome power and a great ride.

Great family vehicle

by from on May 19, 2017

American icon that still turns heads 12 years later. You get in trouble for placing the child seat in the back so the baby mama has to ride back there which is cool. She didn't pay for the ride. America am I right