2008 Chevrolet Corvette

Excellent C6

by from Derby ks on September 11, 2017

PROS + stylish and very aerodynamic sleek lines original design. + awesome interior feel + performance at the drop of a foot + Best to door designed car on the road - maintenance costs tire costs - The Targa top makes a lot of noise when on

Fun car

by from Charlottesville, VA on August 14, 2017

I have enjoyed driving this car for the two years I have owned it. Unfortunately, it's time to move on to something a bit more practical. If you have room for a strictly fun car, I highly recommend a Corvette!

Most fun I've ever driven

by on August 10, 2017

Performance bargain of the century. Truly a supercar. Acceleration,handling,and 29 mpg cruising down the highway.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Dangerous Car to Own!

by from Novato, Ca on July 4, 2017

This Vette is fast and beautiful, but it really belongs on the track since it makes you want to race. I am always exceeding the 55 speed limit, sometimes by 20 mph, just to hear the engine or feel the the sears grip my butt in sharp corners. Be careful!!

2008 Corvette Z06

by from Fayetteville, NC on June 12, 2017

At the time it was a bargain dollar wise with a 505 hp engine. It ran like a beast. Miss it everytime that I see another.

Is a great running car, haven't had any mechanical

by from NC on June 11, 2017

I love the car, don't have a single complaint to say about it at all. The car has never let me down. Of course it only has 2 seats but It's a super fun car and I love having a coupe.

Fantastic Sports Vehicle

by from Dunkirk on May 11, 2017

Literally, the best bang for the buck in existence. These cars are just awesome, and ride like a supercar. Very comfortable too. Maintenance like a normal vehicle; I don't recommend driving this car in the rain though.

Money and the Power

by from Arizona on April 29, 2017

Originally bought a C6Z as a car to enjoy and daily. From the moment I test drove it, I fell in love. The car was so light and nimble compared to the base model C6. All my cares went away with each depress of the gas pedal. I got groceries with it, carried tires in it (difficult to fit 2 rears in it), eventually drove 2 days straight across the states, and I've smiled every second in it. There's something magical about that LS7 on the streets, including in town but highly suggest test driving on the highway. Totally worth the money and highly recommend. Plan on getting another one in my future.

My best car yet.

by from Effingham on April 28, 2017

Awesome car fun to drive and look at in the driveway. The car drives great and sounds awesome. 6 speed stick is the way to go.

Everyone needs at least one Corvette

by from Horseheads, NY on April 25, 2017

Besides the aftermarket exhaust falling off due to improper installation, and the rear speakers and XM radio wiring harness being disconnected I Love this car!

Our Expert Review: 2008 Chevrolet Corvette