2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Not a family car

by from Portland in on September 4, 2017

The best thing is the gas mileage not great in snow air conditioner stops working if it sets and idles more than 10 mons

Great value. Safe. Reliable.

by from Maine on September 3, 2017

Owned the car for 40,000 miles as a daily commuter and it has never let us down. Besides brakes and rotors we have needed 0 repairs or maintenance since 2013.

Most reliable car I've owned! Love it!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on August 30, 2017

This car is amazing. Great gas mileage. Very comfortable and drives nicely. I love it and I wouldn't choose anything else!

decent car

by on August 22, 2017

It's not bad. I have had quite a few problems with my car. The water pump just recently went out on it.

Great Car

by from Albany,GEORGIA on August 16, 2017

This car met all needs have a usb port and aux car. Car comes with onstar installed. I enjoy how the car is sized small enough to be cheap on gas but big enough for a family.
Not Rated Reliability

Design awesome but too many troubles with the car

by on August 8, 2017

The car is so nice but wow I've invested about 4K on just parts that keep messing up. I've replaced about 4 different pipes around the engine. I've replaced the window motor. I had to get the entire engine casket change (the cover on the engine itself) because it would leak oil. Such a pretty car with too many problems.

Love this car

by from Irving Texas on July 22, 2017

Great great reliable car.... very good on gas takes thirty dollars to fill up... good family car!!!!

Makes a great first car

by from Frisco, Tx on July 18, 2017

If I'm being honest I did not do enough research before deciding to buy this car but overall I've been very pleased with it's performance. It's a great car for a teenager and sells at a decent price. Both of my siblings have one as well and they love them too!

Best first car

by from Florida on July 18, 2017

I love my Cruze! It is super reliable, gets great gas mileage and is super roomy inside. It doesn't look to big from the outside but 4 people can fit comfortable.

Great little car beats Corolla by a whisker

by from st. marys, canada on July 14, 2017

The Cruze is a great vehicle, it tops out the Toyota Corolla I used to own by a slight margin. The Cruze is good on gas, comfort, styling and has not lost its appeal. It still looks great and operates to the utmost. A great little car, a little stiff on bumpy roads but incredible on a good highway.

Uses car for Transportingfamily