2012 Chevrolet Cruze

very reliable and comforting

by from on September 18, 2017

this car is great for your first car, very reliable and something you should give a chance and look at. would definitely not be a waste of your time.
Not Rated Reliability

My first new used car

by from Phoenix, AZ on September 11, 2017

I love this car, and my investment in it. The gas mileage is amazing, and the interior is very comfortable. The ride is smooth, and so reliable! I love this car and can't wait for my next chevy!

this car was very good in all fields

by from sudbury ma on September 6, 2017

this car meet the legroom in front and back very good pick up acworked great heat worked great great gas milage
Not Rated Reliability

Love everything about my Cruze!

by from Albany, IN on September 4, 2017

Such a great car! I would buy another one in a heartbeat! You can't go wrong with a Cruze. Sporty, fun, roomy, and comfortable!

Excellent car

by from Anniston, Al on September 3, 2017

I really love my car. It's great on gas and very affordable to drive in town, to and from work and on long trip.

Best overall car I have owned

by on September 3, 2017

I have loved this car, economical, fun, stylish and most importantly reliable. I would suggest this car to everyone looking for a fuel efficient car.

Perfect first car!

by from Tampa on September 2, 2017

Car meets all expectations. Great gas mileage and smooth ride. The cloth material for the seats is high quality and durable. My daughter loves it!

Incredibly happy with this car!

by from on September 1, 2017

Overall this car is amazing it's comfortable, sleek and stylish, great gas mileage and very reliable. Could not be more happy.

Asuttles

by from Lawton oklahoma on September 1, 2017

Eco chevy Cruz, fuel efficiency runs smoorh and swiftly also vary quiet car. Easy maintenance, all recalls taken care of quickly at my local chevy dealer.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I love it but very low powered

by from Mound City on August 24, 2017

Great car but needs a little more power no guts no glory and very small back seats I can't run the ac and go up a big hill very fast