2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited

First Car

by from Syracuse, Ny on March 27, 2017

I leased my Cruze because I was in need of an affordable car I could have quickly. When I got my car, I was a little skeptical because cars in this class don't always have the best reviews. But after owning it for over a year I think this is one of the best compact cars you can get. The interior is a tad boring but the quality is very good for this category. And for $20,000 (1LT w/ no options) you get automatic everything, including headlights which I love, sirius radio, and onstar. The car itself is a little on the heavy side, which I don't mind because I feel very safe, but gas milage is very mediocre for this class (mixed driving I'm only averaging 25 mpg.) I was also very surprised in the standard stereo, which sounds great! Reliability has been very good as well, seeing as it has been on the market for quite some time, Ive only had one issue with the oil cap needing to be resealed. I even recently test drove the 2017 Cruze and I have to say I prefer my older model much better. If anyone is looking for a good little car I highly recommend this one.

First Car

by from Dallas on May 15, 2017

I purchased this car as a first car fit my son. I love it, he loves it. Definitely a win, win for us!

Best car I've owned

by from on April 2, 2017

Shifts softly. Sounds quiet droves nice. Don't feel alot of bumps. Great sound system. Great gas mileage

Great Car

by from on May 17, 2017

I think that the 2016 cheverolet cruze limited ls is a very nice reliable car. It could use a little bit more room in the back seat but other then that its very nice.

I like car and style.you should keep making this s

by from on March 31, 2017

Great style, need to keep making on brand new car.its pretty comfortable........................ ......

Still new but so far so good

by from on April 6, 2017

Very pleased in gas mileage as well as performance and style. Fully loaded with options we didn't even know existed.

Love it so much

by from Bernice on May 19, 2017

Meet s my needs , great mileage perfect for all my daily life sand would recommend this to anyone and everyone

beautiful shiny Red Hot Cruze, love it!

by from Ithaca on July 20, 2017

I loved this car from the moment I sat in the drivers seat. Handled like a dream. As soon as I finished the test drive, I signed the purchase order to buy the car.
Not Rated Reliability

First Chevy in 45 Years. Very Happy.

by from Pensacola, FL on August 21, 2017

We recently traded into this Cruze LTZ. We were looking for good fuel economy. This thing is just, well, actually it's just awesome. Little turbocharged engine delivers plenty of get up and go when you need it. Otherwise, it's a freakin' miser with the gas. Fuel economy is fantastic! Heated leather seats, touchscreen info center. Analog and digital dash. Everything just works. I can't seem to find anything to not like.

Awesome car!!

by from Houston on September 18, 2017

Drives great, great price! I test drove this car and I'm definitely thinking of buying it. Go buy it!!!
Not Rated Reliability