2007 Chevrolet Equinox

Reliable and Efficient

by from houston, texas on September 15, 2017

I bought this car in 2012 and it drove like new. I only had problems with tires, and the biggest problem that I have seen personally with this car is the headlights going out. Gas would last and it only takes 34.18 to fill the tank. I just recently lost this car in Hurricane Harvey, if it wasn't for that I would still be driving it.

Great find via Cars.com!

by from Prince Frederick, MD on August 29, 2017

I was lead to this vehicle because I was rear-ended and the accident caused my vehicle to be totaled. I have never owned an American car but I must admit, I am very pleased with my 2009 Chevrolet Equinox. I searched and saved it on Cars.com and it was as simple as that.

A newer model of this car would be PERFECT!

by from Trenton on July 28, 2017

I test drive a 2007 Chevrolet equinox and I am going todsy to test drive 2014 equinox. I already know this is the vehicle for my family! I decided to purchase a newer more reliable vehicle because I am a single mother of four children and I am first and foremost concerned about safety and dependability. The Chevrolet equinox received great reviews on all areas and the price is affordable! Very excited about purchasing the newest car I have ever owned!
Not Rated Reliability

Great car but runs into problems

by from Indianapolis,Indiana on July 19, 2017

This car has an amazing system and great handling comfort it's very smooth sailing once your driving the interior seats have a heater and the ac blows cold air instantly ... It's up are very realiable but it's down side is it runs into a lot of problems

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I love this car.

by from Peoria, IL on June 1, 2017

This car runs great, rides great, handles great and was well maintained. I would recommend a Chevy Equinox to anyone. I have only had this car for a couple weeks, but I already love it. I am very happy with my purchase.

So Extremely Safe

by from Missoula, MT on May 3, 2017

I've had an AWD Equinox LS since February. It's since been on many road trips with me and it's very comfortable! I also am continually impressed with the handling and braking ability.

Low-Mileage Equinox

by from Kansas City, KS on January 26, 2017

My 2007 Equinox only 82,000 miles has been well taken care of. I believe that the difference between European cars and American cars is how we take care of them. Mine looks like it did when I first bought it in 2007. The interior needs a little cleaning up, but otherwise it's good.

6 Months With the Nox

by from Buffalo, NY on January 15, 2015

I am the 2nd owner of my Equinox LS FWD , the first owner was my mother, who bought it new in 2007. Overall, the Equinox does what it was built to do well. Pros: -Even through 8 winters in the Rust Belt, it is showing no signs of rust or rot. -It has gone 147,000 miles without any major engine/transmission issues. -It isn't particularly powerful, but it isn't a dog, it can pass with relative ease. -It handles well considering its size. -As at least one other reviewer has said, the sound system is pretty good. Cons: -Most of the bugs seem to lie in the Stabilitrak, traction control, and ABS systems. The warning lights for these show up every so often, but eventually go away, and it hasn't required servicing. -If you plan on buying an Equinox with the cloth seats, then buy some seat covers. I kid you not, water will stain the seats. -The rear wiper motor is prone to failure. The Equinox hasn't let me down yet, and hopefully it'll last another 147,000 miles. Keep up with the oil changes and such, and you'll have a reliable vehicle.

Equinox

by from Pittsburgh on June 26, 2013

Very nice vehicle- NOT BLACK - Vehicle is a dark purple or cherry color and looks black at different angles,

Room for all plus luggage

by from Central WI on October 16, 2012

Great view and ride, holds a dishwasher in the back while seating 5 no problem. Good height for driving through the snow with ease.