2010 Chevrolet Equinox

most reliable car I've owned. Hated to give it up

by from Columbia, il on September 20, 2017

This car met all of my needs. Comfortable, versatile and good looking. I drove it daily. Great for hauling our dogs, furniture and kids too!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

If I had the money I would buy it on the spot!

by from on September 18, 2017

I love the fact that it's roomy enough for me and my family. And neat little gadgets in the back where my son can plug-in his electronic.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car that I've owned

by from Flint on August 26, 2017

This is what I seeked for and it's awsome. The gas mileage is great, and it has so many great features such as Bluetooth, USB, audio device plug-in, heated seats for the winter, and plenty of space compartments

Worse car for reliability I've ever owned

by from St. Louis, MO on August 23, 2017

When I first purchased this vehicle, I was impressed with the design, comfort and ease of driving. However, when things began to go wrong, they REALLY began to go wrong. This vehicle has spent more time in the shop than on the road. The REALLY big let down was when the head gasket blew just after turning over 100,000 miles and I mean JUST turning over to 100,000. Huge expense and still having one problem after another. NO joke, in the shop almost weekly for one thing or the other, sensors, heat pump, catalytic converter and so on! For what I have had to spend on this vehicle I could have purchased a brand new car! I will not be purchasing another GM product!

Bad purchase

by from Independence Mo on August 7, 2017

I bought a 2010 Chevy Equinox in 2014 with 56k. I currently have 80k on it now and since I've owned it I put $$$$ in a bit! Piece of junk! Now at 80k the transmission needs replaced!

Comfy and Roomy

by from Durham, NC on August 5, 2017

Plenty of cargo room and comfortable seats. Not a lot of power from 4 cylinder engine. Great around town.

Great vehicle

by on August 2, 2017

This vehicle has all the extras including, leather seats, ONSTAR, XM, Remote Start, and lots of leg room in the front and back.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car or truck how ever you want to look at it

by from Tucson az on August 1, 2017

Its a great vehicle with lots of room and lioks great on the road and love the inside very comfortable

Beautiful car

by on July 30, 2017

This car was spacious and beautiful. No a/c in the back made it very hot for beach seat passengers/babies.

Best car!

by from Dublin, Ga on July 24, 2017

I drive on long trips and it is very comfortable. Good on gas.. a lot of room in the back... It is easy to get in and out of..

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox