2024 Chevrolet Equinox consumer reviews

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2024 Chevrolet Equinox
Shop the 2024 Chevrolet Equinox

I am madly in love with my new Chevy Equinox!!

I owned a 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 for 23 years. I loved my truck and had no plans to replace it until a catastrophic experience. I am now leasing a 2024 Chevy Equinox from Sapaugh Motors and I am deeply and madly in love with it! It is comfortable, convenient and safe. After the terrible ice/snow storm on 2/16 I feel confident driving it because it did not even slip a tire traveling up my steep driveway. I could not be happier!!

Equinox RS great purchase

I have a 2024 Equinox RS model and it’s very comfortable and on the 2024 model it has all the latest safety features which I like. The RS model has a great red accented interior and also has a Bose 7 speaker system that sounds great, the new Lakeside Blue metallic color for 2024 is super nice.

Great dealership and all employees are helpful.

The salesman help out and made sure that everything I wanted in the new car was there. All the people at the dealership are great and very helpful at Don Ringler’s dealership.

THE EQUINOX IS A WINNER!

ease of use, comfort and just the right safety and desired technology in my new equinox. good on gas and i appreciate my auto tailgate and hands free calling capability!

4.0

It's not a Cadillac!

I bought this car trading in my Cadillac SRV because Cadillac no longer makes a car I can tow flat behind my motor home! Only got about 700 miles on it, but it seems to be a nice serviceable vehicle. Not quite all the niceties of my Caddy, but close. I guess the best thing is that it gets twice the MPG, but fuel cost is overrated as a significant reason to own a car!!!