2009 Chevrolet Hhr

Most Reliable Car I have ever owned!

by from Neosho, MO on September 14, 2017

This car has been absolutely the best vehicle I have ever owned. I now have 165,000 miles on it, and all I have ever done is changed the oil and tires. It get great gas mileage, not to mention that I can purchase the ethanol fuel when the prices are high because it is a flexfuel vehicle. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone!

I've Owned Two of Them

by from Missouri on September 13, 2017

I fell in love with the body design / concept. It fit well into my life at the time - moving, having a dog, thriftiness, etc. I am proud to still own one. Perfect? No. Senselessly huge A-pillars are a challenge. Other lines of site are actually quite good. In my opinion, Chevrolet missed a great chance by failing to incorporate the fenders into headlight nacelles, as in the original 1949 Suburban the HHR was allegedly designed to replicate. It would have been nice to have an AWD or 4-wheel drive-train. I own the 2LT with more bells and whistles - they all work perfectly. Using no-ethanol fuel (91 octane) and Schaeffer's SOY Ultra, I have easily gleaned 32 MPG @ 65 MPH. City mileage is 23 MPG. Can't do much better than that for an eight year old vehicle. Plus, it hauls a ton. Love it.

I love this var

by from Kansas city on September 11, 2017

This a great car own gas I traveled back when my daughter played drums and this car we always had room for the drums and may it dafely

Ten years and still going strong

by from Palm Springs Florida on August 8, 2017

One of the best models Chevy made in years....should have never stop making them. Still getting no less than 32 miles per gallon.

Uses car for Havingfun

Extremely reliable, not a speed demon

by from Bellmore, Ny on August 6, 2017

This car keeps on going, currently at 130,000 miles and counting, multiple trips to different states. It has its issues as any car does, but will always get you where you need to go. Average in speed, hp, interior and exterior stylings. Nothing over the top but great for going from a to b.

Have really enjoyed the ride

by from Ingalls KS on July 2, 2017

At this point I love my HHR. It gets good miles per gallon, allows me to carry home some 2x4's and other work materials without having to take my truck which doesn't get good gas mileage and we live 35 miles from the closest lumber yard. It is a quiet ride and I can just feel comfortable and relaxed in my car.

Very nice

by from Oklahoma city Ok on June 22, 2017

My car made all my needs it drives real good pics of speed good on gas lot of space and room it's a good size for me it's not too big or small

Easy to Enter and Exit

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 30, 2017

The HHR car sits higher than sedans - yet it is easy to enter and exit the vehicle. This was most important to me. Good gas mileage. Very retro looking

2009 HHR Panel SS

by from Cooper City, Fl. on May 30, 2017

Only 216 ever made. It will be a collector's item very soon and its value should increase substantially. Very comfortable and sporty at the same time. Very quick and fast as well. A head turner and conversation piece. If you like rare things including cars, then this car definitely belongs to you..

Great little car..

by from New York on May 24, 2017

This is a great car. 2009 Chevy's response to the PT Cruiser. I've never had a problem with this car. Early on, there was a recall on the power steering motor. This was corrected and had never had an issue.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Chevrolet Hhr