2003 Chevrolet Impala

Decent car

by from indianapolis on September 11, 2017

Was previously owned when i got it. Had almost no issue with it. Good commuter car. Daughter now happily uses it.

14 yrs old and still going and going

by from Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin on September 7, 2017

Bought in 2004 at 9000 mi. Very reliable, good car. Still going strong after 14 years. We've been everywhere in this car. Lots of room. Great car.

Dependable great gas mileage

by from Elk grove village il on August 27, 2017

Great sedan the car is a great family car great on the open road.Handles very well.Built tough.Gets great gas mileage.Lots of storage space and very spacious.

Reliable car that I've owned

by on August 20, 2017

This car is a very good car, it works perfectly fine and get you to point A to point B with no problems

Awesome ride for the money.

by from Baltimore on August 13, 2017

Rides like a Cadillac without the maintenance sticker prices. Seats 6 which is a plus for a larger family.

I've had more than one overheated engine

by from Chula Vista, Ca on July 29, 2017

I applauded the workmanship of this vehicle but it still had some bugs still needed to fix I think I'll keep it!!!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love my Impala!

by from Merced, CA on July 24, 2017

I bought this car new and she has performed excellent. Great power yet fuel efficient. Large trunk and fold down rear seats enable me to haul almost anything i want.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I've owned

by from LOUISVILLE, ky on July 12, 2017

When I first bought my car, everyone told me to watch out for the transmission because they're bad. But I've had this car for 5 years and haven't had to do much but the upkeep.

Couldn't ask for better. The staff was great .

by from Morganton NC on July 10, 2017

All I could ask for and more. Everyone knows how hard it is to save for something like a car. So went I went I thought I would walk away broke,, well not at car.com!

Saturn 2001

by from MINNIE on June 15, 2017

It was really good about everything the gas the way it was made the car was built just right I love it