2004 Chevrolet Impala

Most comfortable and reliable car ever owned!

by from Charlotte NC on September 19, 2017

Large and comfy interior. Car floats down the highway. I owned this car back in 2006 , I never had any issues, I owned it for about 4 years. So much space!

sold on impalas/ mileage and comfort.

by from wauneta ne on September 8, 2017

i bought this impala almost 3 yrs ago. It has 274,345 miles on it now!!! Im staying with the impalas!!! mileage and comfort of traveling to and from work and traveling for fun!!!

Great.

by from Chevys123 on July 30, 2017

This car is beyond belief ,it looks great easy to keep clean.great on gas .I didnt believe at 70 mr.an four people loaded suitcases.we got 39 mile ,open road.pleasure to drive

Uses car for Havingfun

Very Reliable Car

by from Auburn, IN on July 30, 2017

I have currently owned this car for just over 5 years, and bought it used. It has been very reliable for me and given me very little trouble, aside from the normal things that need replaced and normal work that needs done, i.e. oil changes, tires and brakes replaced.

Most reliable car I've owned

by on July 29, 2017

Owned for quite a while. Great car. She has seen a lot and has always been reliable. Great trunk space. Plenty of legroom . Gets great gas mileage. Get about 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highw...
Owned for quite a while. Great car. She has seen a lot and has always been reliable. Great trunk space. Plenty of legroom . Gets great gas mileage. Get about 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.

A Keeper

by from Sebring, FL on July 20, 2017

This is a reliable car. I've had a couple of problems with it but it's gotten me where I needed to go.
Not Rated Reliability

Absolutely love Impala reliability!

by from Woodbury, MN on July 9, 2017

I've owned this car for her life (since 3500 miles) and I'll be sticking with Impalas. This particular motor is considered 'bullet proof' (ask around) and it certainly does NOT look it's age! Has all the bells and whistles too...can't beat my friend's Charger RT with the hemi even!

Very good for traveling and great on gas,

by from Fresno, California on July 7, 2017

This car has been good, very reliable and great on gas let alone comfortable for traveling, Best car I ever owned

Uses car for Havingfun

Dependable.

by from Ankeny on July 1, 2017

My mom bought it brand new and she drove it up until a year ago when it was given to me. It has been through three accidents with no injury, been across country and back and it still the most dependable vehicle my family has even owned.

Great Car

by from Tennessee on June 28, 2017

I bought a 2004 chevy impala used and loved it. It had a few problem, normal wear and tear. Nothing really major. I loved it but when our family grew we needed something bigger. I would recommend this vehicle to others.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Chevrolet Impala