2007 Chevrolet Impala

when tuning the air coditioning you get a loud cli

by from Little Egg Harbor N.J. 08087 on September 22, 2017

nice car but when you turn on the air conditioning you get a loud clicking sound under the dash, when I looked it up on youtube the showed from 2006 through 20017 have the same problem. This will discourage me from buying another chevy, this should be a recall.

2007 Chevrolet Impala LTZ

by from Holland on September 9, 2017

Overall the 2007 Impala provides good value with reasonable comfort and decent performance as well as fuel econmy, the LTZ is the best choice you get just about every option available standard and the larger 3.9 litre V-6 with active fuel management works very well

My Very First Car

by from Jackson, MS on September 8, 2017

This car has cost me a lot of money getting things fixed. The design is pretty but the car itself is no good. This car goes bad fast and once 1 thing goes bad everything else goes bad as well. I'm currently looking for another car. I have spent over 3,000 getting this car fixed and I have had it for less than a year.

One of the best cars that I've owned

by from Tampa, FL on August 18, 2017

This car has met my needs so far. The best thing about the car to me is you don't feel every little bump in the road, it has a very smooth ride. If you can find one for a good price with not too many miles or problems, I say go for it.

I love my impala flex fuel!

by from st.johns mi on August 2, 2017

I love my impala LT. I like it because the interior is vary comfortable and is in excellent condition. It takes E85 or flex fuel and regular fuel. 1 dent on the back bumper, It has paint swiped off, miner scratches also. It has working radio, cd player, ac dose work, front wheel drive. it also has a big trunk. great engine in it. It goes 0 to 60 in less than 10 seconds.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I ever owned

by from Clayton,La. 71426 on July 25, 2017

It was the most roomy car I've ever owned. Drove great. Looked good. Wish I still had it. Plus Paul Harvey said it was very spacious and recommended it highly and I always listened to Paul Harvey

07 impala

by from Falun on July 12, 2017

Car has been outstanding so far. Not really much to complain about. Ride has been extremely nice. Comfortable to drive those long trips. Been very happy with so far, thanks!!

Every time i buy a car its been a Chevy.

by from Indianapolis on July 10, 2017

I loved this car I just fell on hard times and unfortunately have to part with it.Every time i buy a car its been a Chevy.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car i owned

by from Mi on June 22, 2017

This car runs great very reliable its was a great upgrade from my former and I never regretted it, quiet engine and drives smooth

Better than the car we had.

by from Burlington, Iowa on June 21, 2017

This vehicle has been all we could ask for and more. We had a very unsafe, unreliable vehicle and this vehicle we feel safe and so relieved to have something more dependable.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Chevrolet Impala