2012 Chevrolet Impala

Rocket ship (compared to what I had)

by from Elkhart, Indiana on July 13, 2015

Bought this car a little over 3 months ago and I LOVE it so far. I had an '08 LS and liked it enough that I wanted to stick with an impala. Basically the same looking car but with a lot more power (89 more HP), leather, BOSE sound system and way better handling with the same suspension as the Camaro SS. Pretty happy with this purchase.

does the job

by from austin tx on March 19, 2017

Not necessarily a good looking car, not a fancy car but its got a good engine and drivetrain,0its comfortable, very reliable and while its got over 300hp it still manages to get 29mpg on the highway. Im happy with it.

Happy with Classic Chevrolet

by from 01002 on May 28, 2013

I had a positive experience during the process of purchasing my vehicle. Ken Gagne was a huge part of that experience and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle in the future. I will definately consider Classic Chevrolet.

Just right

by from Ocala, Fl on April 5, 2013

Has the few bells and whistles I want and none of the stuff I don't. Great engine/tranny combo and comfortable seat. Instruments laid out well and simply. Great value for the $.

On my own!

by from Campbell, MO on March 31, 2017

My 2012 Chevrolet Impala is the first car that I have bought all by myself. Yes, at 67, that's hard to believe. This car had to have some "injectors" replaced not long after I made my "lone" purchase. My dealership took care of this at no charge since it happened shortly after my purchase. So far the car has met my expectations.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from on March 9, 2017

Good car for a worker who drives often or a small family. Low maintenance car that is reliable. Rides smooth, and V6 allows for good acceleration on the highway. Lots of cargo space in the trunk.

The Impala is just perfect for us.

by from Brandon, MS on April 14, 2013

My husband and I went car shopping,just looking, not serious about buying. That is, until we visited Rodgers Dabbs in Brandon and met Chris. We told him what we were looking for, and the third automobile he showed us was exactly what we wanted and the deal he was able to get for us was exactly what we had planned to spend. We love the car. I am a small person, and this car is so much easier for me to drive than the larger car we traded in. I find this especially true for night driving. The position I'm sitting seems to make the oncoming lights much less glaring. We've only had the car 2 weeks, but we could not be happier.

Love it !!!!

by from Pikeville, Ky on March 30, 2014

This is the first 4 door car I have owned in years. I was always a SUV girl......until gas got so ridiculous. I took my time and researched many mid size sedans and my 2012 Impala won the challenge. I love everything about it. Backseat lets down for extra cargo room. My 10 year old loves all the room he has in the backseat. Aluminum 17 inch wheels and spoiler and to its sporty design. Handles like a dream. Test drive one and you will be sold as well....thank.

My second impala with Darrio Arriaga

by from albany, NY on June 1, 2015

I am completely satisfied this is my second vehicle with Darrio. The service has been good which is why I returned to purchase a second vehicle.

Giddy Up!

by from Baltimore MD on January 21, 2017

My fourth purchase influenced by cars.com since 2004. I purchased vehicle back in August. Yes, I personally prefer the 2014 Impala refresh. Yes, it's a bland body design boring drivers since 2006. Yes, the interior is cheap but relatively comfortable. Yes, it was a FAIR value for the money. Yes, this car has some giddy up and go! 2012 was the year GM introduced the 3.6 litre V6 and six speed variable auto tranny to the Impala. Yes, it's an aluminum block which has me concerned about long term viability (remember the Vega?), but the low end torque is a delight reminiscent of the old 3.8 litre engines I had in a 1999 Lumina LTZ and 2003 Impala base. Those powertrains were 200 HP. This is 305 HP. I don't feel much difference in handling. This Impala handles well on the highway with passing and avoidance maneuvers. Gas mileage is a consistent 22 mpg (full disclosure: this is the 9C3 police package). I will admit the drivetrain is a little noisy in the 60-65 mph range and I cannot figure out why as ther are no trans or engine anomalies I'm aware of.The Goodyear Eagle RSA tires hug the road and offer a sense of security. Would I recommend this model? Yes. Will I run this car to the end of it's line? Absolutely. I have every confidence this vehicle will last until at least 200 - 250K miles (there was 26.5K on odometer when purchased) before I pass it on to a family member.