1990 Chevrolet Lumina Consumer Reviews

1990 Chevrolet Lumina
Average based on 3 reviews

very dependable

by from coralville on August 21, 2010

Going from a to b is no problem,very good hwy car. You must drive it to fully understand this type of car.

Nice car, looks ugly

by from Willard, Ohio on September 1, 2006

This is very reliable car. It ran rule good and got pretty gas mileage. We got into a pretty bad wreak and it did good, no injuries. It has a lot of room.

!st car I owned, and probably the best.

by from Yale, MI on May 2, 2011

Okay, first off you must realize I'm 18, although I've only owned two vehicles, both of which are luminas, I'm very knowledgeable about most all vehicles, and I'm not biest to any kind of vehicle. I am partial to chevy as I've only had bad luck with most other vehicles I've driven. Even though, that said, I've owned 2 luminas, one a 90 3.1l v6 , and one a 94 3.4l v6 euro. My 90 had a blown head gasket, ever since I've used it in 2008, and it still after simple rutine tuneups and others minor things it ran exactly the same, slight lose of power, but even gas milage was only minorly effected.