2006 Chevrolet Malibu

Reliable long distance commuter

by from Austin, TX on August 21, 2017

I owned this car for 150k miles. No major work needed during that time. I believe car would've run to 200k or 250k without any issues. I recommend this car to anyone who needs a stable vehicle and doesn't mind the dated styling.

not bad for its price

by on August 16, 2017

it runs really smooth but its gas mileage is so low. The A/C takes a long time to make inside cold. Also, I didn't like its transmission.
Not Rated Reliability

Ideal for me and family

by from Cincinnati on July 18, 2017

I really enjoy my 2006 Chevy Malibu. It's stylish, good on gas, price was right, great on long trips, comfortable and so far thankful that I haven't had any major problems until about a month ago. It gets stuck in park. Took it to the dealer and seems like it's the cylinoid (?). Costing me $500.00 mostly labor of course. Only other issue was having my stereo system replaced but I still enjoy my sporty car. It's a keeper at least for now. Almost 91,000 miles on it.

Most reliable car I owned

by from Shakopee on July 3, 2017

This car is driving very good and really easy. I like the car. Is really comfortable. Never has mechanical defects.

Uses car for Havingfun

Pre-owned - Still Stylish and Reliable

by from Afton, OK on June 20, 2017

I researched and drove similar cars of the same age (different makes/models) that didn't perform or look as good as this one. For an older, pre-owned vehicle this car has definitely kept its value!

Car for my daughter on her way to SIU-E

by from Saint Louis, Missouri on June 14, 2017

It's a great car it's exactly what we needed the price was great . We also got a great interest rate, great payment, and the warranty

The best car ever and this what first pick

by from on June 9, 2017

The Malibu is my first car and I love it. Also, the car is good with gas and I can put 20.00 in a tank and use it for 2 days before refilling it up. If you are looking for a reliable car that looks nice and drive good. The Malibu has good brake in it and you will love it.

Reliable Car!

by from Versailles, IN on June 5, 2017

Overall this has been a good car! I bought it used with 163,000 miles on it! Nothing but regular maintenance! Three recalls which were fixed at no cost to me! This is a good little car! I have over 245,000 miles on it now owning it for over 4 years now!

Super Reliable Car

by from Dallas, TX on May 4, 2017

I love my Malibu! It may not be the most stylish vehicle, but it's gotten me to college and back for years and has never given me any major issues! I have 325,000 miles on it and it still runs like ne...
I love my Malibu! It may not be the most stylish vehicle, but it's gotten me to college and back for years and has never given me any major issues! I have 325,000 miles on it and it still runs like new!

Good , reliable car if taken care of.

by from Miami, FL on April 12, 2017

Simple repairs and a couple recalls were the only trouble from this car. All other expenses were tires, oil , gas. This vehicle is a four cylinder 2.2 ecotec Chevrolet Malibu LT. Drives smooth and fuel efficient. plenty of space in the trunk and for passengers.