2010 Chevrolet Malibu

Chevy

by from Lexington, ky on September 18, 2017

Overall it was a good car. Loved the sxm radio. And the backup camera. The two tone seat were nice too.

smooth ride

by from Bethlehem,Pa on September 18, 2017

i bought a Chevy Malibu ,,the ride of this car was very quiet and smooth ,,drove like a new car . lots of space inside ,,and very comfortable seats ,with plenty of power with the 6 cyl.
Not Rated Reliability

Would definitely get another Malibu again

by from on August 31, 2017

Smooth ride, sharp looking, reliable, and comfortable to drive or just be a passenger in. Drives better on slick roads and is heavier than the Cruz. Gets great gas mileage. I took this back and forth at least 8 times to the Carolinas and Florida all the way to Michigan. It just keeps running!

Good car for town

by from Moneta on August 29, 2017

It looks like any other car in a parking lot nothing to stand out. I drove the car for an eight hour trip. I was not comfortable either where my two passengers. For around town quick little trips great. Rims bend easy from pot holes or country roads when you hit edge. On my forth rim in seven years.

Nice Comfortable Car

by from Mississauga on August 28, 2017

Great car with good comfort and luxury features. Lots of space and legroom for middle row, great pick up and performance.

So far so good

by from Las Vegas on August 25, 2017

Got this car because my previous car, a 2007 dodge caliber, was on its last legs. I decided to purchase used for the simple fact that it's cheaper. For under $10,000 and with only around 58,000 miles, seemed like a good deal. My only complaints are the speakers and the car does shake a little when I reach 70mph. Other than that, it gets pretty good mileage and seems to have more room than the caliber did.

Well Deserved 4/10

by on August 14, 2017

For the first year of owning the car I did not seem to have any issue. After that things went downhill. My sunroof leaked and flooded the roof 8 times and I ended up going to Chevrolet for this issue 8 times and they could not resolve the issue. My last straw was when the transmission went out at only 80,000 miles. I thought cars were supposed to last longer!

Always reliable and helped with work :)

by from Templ,Tx on July 13, 2017

Plenty of leg room,the spacing was perfect for my family and always got us where we needed to go. I miss this car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I want some buy car good price

by from Falls Church on July 8, 2017

After i will drive I will be nice car confotable. I would buy some car great prices and have air bag and no any crash.

Terrible Build Quality

by from Ann Arbor, MI on July 8, 2017

The car definitely has served its purpose. However, the build quality is very poor, this coupled with the lingering maintenance problems make it hard to justify recommending to anyone.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Chevrolet Malibu