2013 Chevrolet Malibu

very dependable car!

by from columbia on September 6, 2017

This car while having 4 cylinders had some power and the sporty look would mislead one to think it was turbo charged car. Simply put ... reliable , dependable, and great for the whole family.

Purchased 2014 Malibu on-line with Car.com

by from Denver, CO on September 1, 2017

The car is excellent. The dealer had put 39 pictures of the car on-line so I could evaluate it easily. I e-mailed the dealer through the website, and got an immediate reply. I had a local car broker do background work on the vehicle with his access tools, and all came up sweet. The dealer had an A+ rating, and had been in business for decades. The salesman there was very helpful, and also arranged to pick me up at the airport when I flew in to finalize the purchase and drive it across country to my home.

niceeee

by from Bakersfield Ca on August 31, 2017

met my needs fun to drive has many extra features i loveeeee it. love the comfort stability and mpg i love it

Its a good car.

by from Bakersfield Ca on August 31, 2017

The car met all my needs.I really like this car because it has navigator and has a reverse camera. You should come and buy your next car here.
Not Rated Reliability

Awesome car 2 best car I've had

by from Clarksville tn on August 29, 2017

After I test drove it I knew It would be a fabulous ride . im proud to own one ..I never thought i would ever own 1.

Decent for first car

by from FL on August 21, 2017

It's fairly comfortable, drives nice, and decently roomy for the size car that it is. However, I wish that it had a little more "pick up" than it does. Also, while going down the interstate at 80 MPH, it holds steady at 2000 RMP's which is a little high for my liking. The bluetooth is sometimes dificult to work with, it just takes some getting used to. And the foot pedals don't move which makes it hard to get the perfect driving positon. Overall it's a decent car.

American car with good gas mileage and lots of leg

by on August 11, 2017

I've always bought American and this car has the most legroom of any car I've ever owned. Plus it gets great gas mileage without having to buy an overpriced huge car.

IT IS A GREAT CAR

by from FLORIDA on August 10, 2017

THIS VEHICLE IS REALLY GOOD ON GAZ AND WORTH KEEPING. I NEVER HAD PROBLEM WITH AND I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE I WOULD BUY THE SAME ONE

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable car I have owned so far.

by from Stillwater, OK on August 8, 2017

It does not have best exterior or interior design, but still very comfortable and reliable car. Never had engine problems so far. The car is spacious and it feels very safe when you are driving it compared to Toyota Camry I have owned before.

Love my Bu

by from Detroit, MI on August 6, 2017

I bought this car after I had a rental a generation before mine. In my Malibu rental, I was rear ended at 65 mph in a blizzard by a GMC Sierra and I walked away with only a scratch from the flying glass of the rear windshield. My car has a lot of safety features that I enjoy. Although it is not that fast (2LT), the safety makes up for that. It has a beautiful black interior that goes well with the center console and infotainment system. It would be nice if the Chevy MyLink could be updated.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Malibu