Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Malibu

very roomy and reliable. the ride is super smooth.

this car definitely met all of my needs. very roomy for my family of four. Car rides very smooth and quiet. very reliable and comfortable. very good on gas as well.

Ideal for personal transportation

Satisfies all my driving needs comfortably & conveniently. Actually has more features than I probably need - at least as of now. Being an eccentric geriatric it may take me a little while longer to realize just how many "goodies" the car has.

Finally Found a Sedan to Replace my 2011 Cruze LTZ

Needed something with more interior room and a better ride than the 2017 Cruze Hatchback. A lot of "extras" are included in the LT basic model. Heated Seats and Mirrors, Blind spots side detection. I actually prefer the normal sound to the Bose Premium. Hendricks made a very fair deal with me and helped me offload the 17 Cruze Hatchback from Priority.

Traded up from a Cruze to a Malibu.

After years of BMWs I tried a first gen Cruze. GM has made quantum leap in quality. Cruze was terrific; think 3 series at half the price. Wanted a larger saloon and the 2019 Malibu was perfect. LT model with 1.5T engine and CVT. Comfortable and mine has the geezer warning aids that I like. This might be the last American sedan given SUV mania, but the Malibu deserves a look if you are shopping.

First new car i have owned very nice

This is that 1st new car I have ever bought I am very happy with my Purchase it is fun to drive and gets very good gas mileage too

New Car

This car is just the right size for me I am a short women and other cars were to low for me to see over the dash board. I can reach the gas and brakes and see over the dash board with no trouble.

Malibu is a terrific car, and my new one is my 3rd

The Malibu continues to be stylish, a beautiful car, and extremely reliable. My new one is my third, and all I have paid for with the prior two are gas and oil changes.

4.0

chevy cruze

the rs models look great why there are no 2 litre turbo engine for the rs Malibu,hopefully there will be very soon,would sell quite well.