2020 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Malibu
4.1

Most reliable vehicle I’ve owned

Very reliable good on gas looks good drives great full of technology it last longer than other vehicles they come in a variety of colors

3.7

Need to know safety hazard

If in locked car without remote pull handle 2 times. On star didnt work. 2 in a half hours stuck in car. 75 degrees outside. Called 911. Fire department came. Found out by accident on how to get out of car that's locked without remote. Out of habit reaching the handle. We pushed unlock tried to open wouldnt open tried both doors still wouldnt open. After pushing unlock and grabbing the handle then telling the captain nope wont open he reached again for handle it opened. I'm claustrophobic plus had laryngitis was very hard to breath. Thank god I had a ice chest in back seat.

4.3

Disappointed with location of gas pedal.

I rented a 2019 Chevy Malibu. Loved everything about it except the location of the gas pedal and its spring system. I wear an average size shoe size 8 and yet my right foot could only press the gas pedal from the ball of my foot and toes. The gas pedal is located too high causing my foot to go to sleep driving only 20 to 30 minutes. The pedal is also very hard to push. It has a tight spring system which also adds to the problem. I even test drive a 2017 Malibu with a pedal replacement and it was still too hard to push even though the pedal replacement was longer to fit my foot better. It was these pedal problems that stopped me from purchasing a Chevy Malibu. It was so disappointing. Please install future models with pedals lower to fit the average foot with an easier to push spring system. Thanks, Susan

New Chev Malibu 2020

Just right for me, it's the right size, right interior color. I would tell my friends and family to purchase from 5 Star of Florence.

Absolutely love my new Malibu RS Blackout edition

I have always wanted a Malibu, always loved the look of them even throughout the years as they have changed. When I spotted this one there were 4 others to choose from but the RS grabbed my attention. I told my husband drive it see if I you like it then I wanted a turn. INSTANT LOVE. My daughters ask to use it all the time and I have withdraws when it's gone.

Chevy Malibu RS

Upgraded from a 2015 Malibu LT to a 2020 RS! Love the sportier addition at an affordable cost! Can't wait to drive this for years!

Very reliable and comfortable ride.

So far, this car has met our expectations, and more. We went from a Traverse to a Malibu Premium. We will enjoy this vehicle and decide whether or not to return to the Traverse, which is no longer needed since our grandchildren are now all grown.

Great Car....

This vehicle meet all my needs and more. It has plenty of head and leg room. My son is 6'2 and when he is in the back seat he is not cramped up like in most cars.

My first bran new car

She’s a beauty. It has all excellent features and very clean. This is my first new car so I was very excited. The technology has come very far

Great car but could use interior and performance.

overall the 2020 Malibu LT i have is an excellent car, but i think it could use an interior and performance upgrade. I understand that the premier is the top trim but i feel that maybe it could be offered on the LT trim as well, the cvt in my is smooth for the most part but there are times where it has trouble finding the right spot.