1989 Chevrolet S 10

89 s-10

by from kentucky on February 21, 2010

i love this truck best truck ive ever owned it is a four cylinder five speed and i just love this truck

The best dependable truck I've ever owned

by from Milledgeville Ga 117 leisure ln S. lot 24 on December 5, 2012

I have a 1982 chevrolet S-10 Long bed, single cab, 5 speed manual transmission, Bench seat has a hole in the drivers side and the door doesn't open on from inside the cab. 2.8 litter V-6, strong, dependable, excellent on gas, 13.5 gallon tank, drove it to augusta and back, round trip 245 miles and I had a 1/2 a tank of gas left. doing all the work on her my self and help from others as well. as soon as I get her insides fixed i will get her ready for a paint job cause she deserves it. thank You for listening to my story about my 250.00 pickup. Would love to get a newer model pickup with crew cab and long wheel base, 5 or 6 speed manual transmission, blue or black , V- 6 or 8 not picky H

Les's Cars and Trucks

by from Columbus, Ohio on August 30, 2014

I just bought a 1989 Chevy s-10 today and loved it. They told me everything that was wrong with it which is very minor. The truck drives and looks amazing. I would really recommend buying a vehicle from them! GREAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Elmo

by from Detroit, MI on October 20, 2010

This is a good truck for the everyday person its not the best for towing but it gets the job done...

89 S-10

by from Dunn,NC on July 1, 2009

It can`t do much towing now but when it was new it was the toughest truck out there. But it`s still fun to drive around in the country

Uses car for Towing