2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Dream truck

by from San Antonio texas on September 6, 2017

I own a 2012 silverado 1500, and I've always wanted one. Every time I needed a truck I had a car. The exterior and enterior is very nice not to flashy but gets the job done. I love it.

Great step up from last vehicle!

by from Waller, Texas on August 31, 2017

With the LT trim and the 4.8 vortec engine it runs and rides very well. Gets almost 20 mpg and yet to have an issue with reliability. For the price I say this truck is a happy medium and doesn't break a budget for a half ton pick up.

Really good truck, excellent value

by on August 26, 2017

Served my purpose, retired now and no need for the truck. Low miles on the truck and plenty of life left in engine. Good buy!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

eh okay I guess

by from Long Island, NY on August 22, 2017

you get what you pay for i guess, I bought the silverado 1500 WT and it is a work truck by name and it sure is a work truck almost nothing to the truck and i feel like when it breaks, so does everything else, but it definitely gets the job done, definitely good truck for the price for sure though

Uses car for Havingfun

20,000 miles on 2012, unbelievable

by from Fulton on August 14, 2017

Price was well in the value of the truck. Truck is excellent condition and the detailing took the appearance over the top. Sun Chittenango is deserves 5 star rating.

My 2012 Silverado

by from San Antonio, TX. on August 6, 2017

I wouldn't have anything else. Have 193,000 on it, having given proper maintenance is good for at least another 100,000. 2004 1500 had 326,000 on it when I gave it up.

2012 Chevy Silverado Crew 4x4 5.3L

by from Cumming, GA on August 2, 2017

This is my 2nd Silverado (2005 same configuration). I love the Silverado! Workhorse, haul anything, go anywhere trucks. That said, 2012 added 4 cylinder shut-off at low driving demand. I assume this is for fuel savings. Issue is my 2012 gets 1-2 mpg worse than my 2005 "push-the-pedal-&-it-goes" truck. Explain that GM.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great truck

by from Chicago, Illinois on July 27, 2017

Rides smoothly, pulls with ease. I believe that having a good reliable truck or car is the safest thing for you and your family.

Never again

by from Carl Junction on July 22, 2017

I bought this 13 months ago and have had two major problems with it. Problems that should be in cars that are 10 or more years old.

3 month extended test drive

by from Cleveland on July 8, 2017

For 3 months we were given the pleasure of driving a WT edition of the 2012 Silverado. While moving my father allowed us the use of this, his spare truck. It was a very comfortable driving vehicle, sat higher than anything else I have driven and the only critique that I can think of is the gas mileage. With that said though, if you are buying a truck you understand that the mileage is secondary so getting an average of 18mpg is not too bad!
Not Rated Reliability