2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Great truck. Jerk dealers.

by from Hudson, florida on August 10, 2015

I research many cars, SUVs and trucks over a 9 month time frame and found that the silverado crew cab was the only way for me to go. I went to many dealers, most of whom didn't take me seriously as I am a young looking 33 yo female. Anyway I told them what I would pay and they laughed at me but eventually i found my deal. And I love the truck with the exception of some paint chips on thaw tailgate courtesy o the dealership being under construction. Otherwise it's great. I like that the back seats fold up easily making more space for stuff and even though I didn't intend on getting a backup camera it has been useful when backing up to the dumpster or hen houses to unload trash and bird feed. All in all it's awesome.

best truck I have ever owned

by from Superior on April 27, 2016

I am a Chevy owner this is the best one yet I average 20.4 mpg. I have the WT with the WT 1 package. I like the way it tows a trailer and I am impressed with the down hill brake assist transmission. I have 27 thousand miles on it so far and have had no problems at all. Thanks to Chevrolet for such a safe and dependable truck.

previous chev truck owner

by from fredericktown, Ohio on December 3, 2015

Decided to buy because of advertised specials. Wanted a work truck package. Our local dealer was able to locate one we liked. Is all we wanted in a truck and includes some updates as standard equipment from our previous Chev truck

maintenance supervisor

by from Elkridge Maryland on October 20, 2015

Truck runs great and meets my expectation It does not ride a truck it rides like a car You just feels safe in it

Best Truck Ever

by from on November 28, 2015

This is my seventh, and by far the best, Silverado I have owned. The people who complain about the transmission are just not used to the six speeds. It is busier, but that is all. It performs flawlessly. Besides, it is warrantied up to 100K miles.

First Truck

by from New Hampshire on June 8, 2015

This is my first truck ever. I'm 32 and have never owned a truck or wanted to own a truck. I have owned mostly sports sedans (AWD) or Luxury M Class cars. I decided to purchase one as my family moved outside of the city and our SUV just wasn't cutting it for runs to the local hardware store along with being able to plow my own driveway. Long story short I do my research, I spent almost 6 months testing EVERY model of EVERY truck from Ford,Chevy/GM,Toyota,Nissan,Honda,Dodge,Cadi First thing I will say is it's a toss up between Ford and Chevy/GM. I wanted something with refinement and a smooth ride and "okay" MPG. I went with a LT1 Full Cab with the 5.3 V8 and Love it! The ride is honestly SMOOTH it's on level with my Infiniti and BMW M class cars. It hauls NP a large 5k boat and as far as plowing I have yet to do it but Im sure it will be no issue. As far as the complaints on Tech ignore it. It's a simple touch platform, with cellphone interface. Basic and simple nothing to fancy...Perfect for a truck..Just a side note my only complaint is the price of ALL trucks. Which seems to be just insane when you compare options to autos. I say give it a buy I did and love it

Uses car for Towing

Happy

by from Austin Tx. on September 29, 2015

Best experience ever. Service was out of this world Never expected such honest car buying experience.

Amazing Truck

by from Peoria, AZ on May 17, 2016

The 2015 Chevrolet 1500 High Country is the absolute best truck I have ever driven. It is so comfortable to drive and has a awesome computer that does everything for me. I pull horse trailers and this truck does what I need and want it to. Being able to pull 10,000 pounds is perfect for what I do. I love it and will drive it until the doors fall off which as well as this truck is built I guess that's forever! I also feel a lot safer in this truck due to all of the alarms and safety features. I am a woman who travels a lot alone and with this truck I plan to travel even more.

Uses car for Towing

Very Comfortable ride

by from Durango, CO on April 10, 2016

This is my First Truck I have ever owned. It is also my primary vehicle. I love how it rides and how easy it is to drive Its also very quiet . I get fairly good mileage too about 20.3 miles per gallon. I love my truck and would recommend it to anyone.

love the truck

by from lowell mi on December 28, 2015

had good service everybody was kind salesman was very helpful would recommesd this truck and dealership

Our Expert Review: 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500