2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Shop the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
1.6

Deadly

The truck shut down on me ran off the road way and hit a tree broke ribs and my back hurts so bad days I cant get out of bed . No help from any one 2015 almost killed me thanks GM

So far so good!

This truck meets all of our needs! Runs & rides extremely well & is very quiet. Minimal road noise. Plenty of room in the cab. Leg room in the double cab backseat is a little close but not uncomfortable. We bought it to tow our travel trailer & it's perfect! Very, very happy with this beautiful truck!

Traded in my car for a truck.

I am very impressed. My new truck is going to get me where we I'm going. Nice to know that I can get around in the snow and get off the highway.

2.3

Dolled up junk

After 3 months needed $900. in repairs. Salesman said we bought it "as is". This wasnt a private sale. This is a dealership that doesnt stand behind its vehicles. I have bought 3 vehicles & leased 2 from this dealer. No loyalty what so ever! I will NEVER go back!

Great all around full size truck

Chevy did an excellent job in making the 14-18 Silverado truck. Gas mileage has been wonderful considering it’s a V8. Entertainment system is easy to learn and On Star is already installed.

never let me down

Its the first vehicle I've purchasedso far and over the past three years I've done my best to maintain the quality this vehicle has proven to hold.

Great Vehicle

Used mainly for travel for my sales job, but need to downsize to better my gas savings. Super clean in and out. Smooth riding, loved the cooled seats for the summer time.

So far, it’s excellent.

We bought this truck to haul our new 20’ travel trailer. It has everything I need to travel safely. It’s comfortable for longer drives and has enough power to make it feel like nothing is behind me on the hitch.

4.4

Paint coming off at top of windshield

I want to know why their is not a recall on the 2015 Chevy Silverado due to paint chipping on top by windshield. Paint companies say y’all are aware and know this is happening. Paid for this truck and the paint job is terrible

3.7

Oil in Coolant

Bought this truck used at 80k miles a few months after I got it the ac went out and needed a condenser. But just recently driving home it over heated. I got out and it’s pouring fluid out of the overflow. It was milky and full of oil haven’t put 5k miles on the truck yet and it’s been in the shop 3 times already. 3rd time was for a recall that wasn’t done.