2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

2006 pontiac torrant

by from woodstock va on May 16, 2017

Lots of miles. Been good running vehicle. But gas milage isnt good. Been a great running vehicle but its got almost 300,000 miles which is good for torrents. Great in snow. Dont really need to put in four wheel drive. No problems there.

Good Millage

by from DFW Texas on June 11, 2010

I have only had the hybrid for two months and put 4K miles on it. It was a left over new 2009 and I got a great deal on it considering the $40K sticker. It is getting great millage compared to my '05 Silverado LTZ. I miss the memory seats and my flow masters but other than that are very happy with the new '09 Silverado. It is white with black interior. First white truck I have had but I am really starting to like the white color. I would recommend this to anyone interested in going 'green' and still having a large truck.