2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid

Very nice truck

by from New York, ny on October 27, 2013

Very good work hybrid truck. It's very reliable on the job site. Comfortably fits 5 people. Very good on gas.

Great Truck

by from Balt., MD on February 8, 2014

I have a 2011 Hybrid. I love this truck especially if you drive a lot or are always running it. The gas milage can't be touched with a full size truck and I will say it's comfortable. I wish Chevy would update interior, but they are always behind in this so no surprise there.

Bad purchase

by from Yucca Valley, CA on March 19, 2014

We purchased our 2013 Silverado Hybrid April 2013. with a large down payment. We tried to use the truck for a trade in and the value is gone. We were never told by the dealer that the truck was not on the 2014 production list. We wasted a lot of money on this truck and wish we would have known. The gas mileage is not what was advertised either. We are very disappointed !!

Silverado

by from minnesota on January 27, 2013

I have a 2010 silverado crew 4x4 and love the way it drives but the steering does not turn very sharp, the 6 speed trans is a joke (always shifting), the fuel economy is comparable to the 4x4 that I had in the 70's (13.7 average and 16 at best). You would think that chevy could engineer a truck to get 20 mpg in the 21st century but not yet !!!! The truck I traded in a 2000 silverado had more power and better fuel economy. Not very satisfied with chevy engineers period.