2011 Silverado 2500

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Have You Driven the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500?

Duramax Diesel 2500hd Crew No worries with DEF

by bulletbob from South Dakota on Thu Jan 05 2012

4x4 Mileage while towing 10 to 14 depending on weight and weather, in and around town 15 to 16, hwy 18 to 20+ again weather, Overall great truck, have had 1 recall on def calibration other that excellent, live in north country have yet to plug it in, no smoke and no smell, 1st 2500 i will never go back to half ton again Great truck

awsome

by diesel mama from victorville,ca on Fri Aug 19 2011

I use to have a 08 tundra 5.7 liter. Loved it till I got my 2011 2500 hd. I am a girl obviously by the name and it makes towing my toy hauler a breeze. I have never owned a domestic truck but now that I do I will never go back I love my diesel power.

***Oscar @ Richland Chevrolet is A+***

by ShafterFarmBoy from Shafter, CA on Fri Apr 21 2017

My wife and I have bought two vehicles from Oscar at Richland Chevrolet in the past year, a Silverado 2500HD and Yukon SLT. Prior to our purchases, we had never met Oscar. Since then, however, he has become our go-to salesperson and a personal friend. The first time we walked into Richland Chevrolet to purchase a vehicle, Oscar greeted us, took time to explain the different vehicles available that might fit our needs, and found us the right one at a good price. The second vehicle was no exception. The selection, quality and competitive prices at Richland is above-par. With Oscar, there's no uncomfortable haggling and continuous back and forth over the sticker price. He?s reasonable and fair (and funny!) and the actual purchases were unprecedentedly quick. After we brought our vehicles home (purchased 5 months apart) we had some modifications we wanted to make to each vehicle, respectively. For those, Oscar either offered us a discounted price or took care of it as a good will courtesy. While the entire team at Richland Chevrolet is first class and everyone makes you feel like family when you visit (sometimes I just stop by to say hello to everyone!), Oscar is a shining star and we couldn?t recommend him enough. Thanks Oscar for your great service, great humor and great friendship.

Best 2500 I've ever owned

by Old man John from Monroe on Sun Feb 18 2018

After owning several 1500 and my 05 2500 6.0 litre gas 3/4 ton this 2011 diesel 2500 6.6/ Duromax/ Allison Tranny is not even comparable. Drive mountain passes and pulling 30 ' travel trailer no problems. Old truck 40mph pulling passes now 60 mph and more. Keep DIF in truck if needed but no big deal. Wife said the smile on my face said it all first time over 6% grade pass and the "jake break" feature on the Allison was a godsend. After all what goes up, must come down. Bought it in 2017 for over 40G with 34000 miles. Would do it again. Still smiling. Oh yea, 18 mpg empty about 15 mpg loaded.

Uses car for Towing

Best turck on the market

by Bubba from Sherwood ARKANSAS on Tue Oct 24 2017

Very roomy an for a diesel it very quite an has great gwt up an go.an i will necer owner any other truck but a chevy 2500 duramax

Uses car for Towing

Best driving truck I've ever owned!

by Dieselteck on Wed Oct 04 2017

I bought this truck with a couple of mechanical and body issues but have fixed then and now it's fantastic! The a.c. blows ice cubes out of the vents, the trans shifts smooth, I put new headlamps in it. I drove it for about 6 months and I love it. Plenty of towing power too. Very clean, fast reliable truck.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

The automobile industry is a numbers game that sometimes works against common sense. Consider the matter of heavy-duty pickup trucks.

They are work vehicles, engineered to carry and pull heavy loads. Their pride is in horsepower, the overall amount of work their engines can do; torque, the ability of those engines to exert twisting power on drive wheels; payload, the amount of weight that can be carried onboard; and towing capacity, the weight of a trailer or other wheeled object to be pulled.

Lately, because of global concerns over potentially ruinous climate change and energy sourcing and conservation, other numbers have gained importance. They include fuel efficiency, the amount of work (usually measured... Read More