1991 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1991 Chevrolet Suburban
Average based on 2 reviews

one of my favorite trucks that i've owned

by from anchorage, AK on December 7, 2007

while trucks this big are usually awkward in town, i found this one to be supriseingly nimble and city friendly. out in the country it displays a go anywhere attitude and plenty of toughness. the dash control are within easy reach and the gauges are clear and easy to read. the rear heater is also a nice addition on cold mornings. with the 6.2L diesel there is no lack of pulling power with a loaded trailer. with third row seating and plenty of tow ability, this truck is great for a day at the lake, or grocery getting and even road trips.

91 4x4 chevy

by from Riverside, Ca on December 16, 2009

Great truck. 5.7L (350) not to good on gas but makes up for it in other aspects.I hate to say this but my wife drove it for 12 months without an oil change and never broke down. we loved taking it off road. regret getting rid of it. we have an 01 suburban and we still talk about the old one. solid truck built like a tank.