Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

SKI BEAST RULE

by from Maine on February 24, 2013

Plow, tow, drag and carry...built to last!!!! Parts are cheap and available and for an older truck is still has fun fred.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

460,000 miles!

by from NY on September 25, 2008

I just hit 460,000 miles on my Suburban, original engine! This is a great truck, We bought it new and it still takes me on my 40 mile commute to work every day. Considering the mileage, it has held up very well.

Most reliable car i've owned

by from Argyle, tx on July 11, 2008

Very reliable, lots of power and plenty of interior room to haul around people comfortably. The gas mileage is decent and the tank is huge so I don't have to fill up every other day. it was a great investment of my money for something with lots of room