2001 Chevrolet Suburban

Best Tow Vehicle I have owned

by from on June 22, 2009

4 kids, dog, and a 31 foot trailer. This car(and the 8.1L engine) doesn't even break a sweat. I have had an F150, Silverado and Isuzu Trooper in the past and none of them could get through a single year without replacing some part or the suspension (usually ball joint) due to our 5 mile dirt road and Vermont mud season. I have had this car for 4 years and had no repairs other than a Crankshaft Position Sensor (which was under recall).

subueban rules

by from on February 7, 2009

I bought the suburban brand new and ever sence then i have never had any work done on it. also it can can take a beating. mine has been in 4 minor wreks and one side impact and the only damage is on blue streke on the side from the other car. Also a tree fell on it when hurrican elvis blew threw memphis and of course the tree didn't do anything. the only complant i have with the car is the gas consumption, but what can you expect from something so big. Over all the 2001 chevy suburban ls 2500 is a great car and i would recomend it to a freind.

01 LS 4X4

by from riverside ca on December 15, 2009

best chevy I ever owned. The gas is not bad for a big car. love the 4x4 on it. Wife loves it more than me!!!

alot of car for the money

by from on November 19, 2008

These cars are great if you have a family and gear. It is very affordable compared to comparable suv's in it's class. I would definitely recomend it for those who need it.

Good car for the money

by from Cleveland Ohio on February 12, 2008

I just bought this vehicle 5 days ago and it has been fine so far.If I have any problems I'll be sure to keep it posted.But so far it is overall 5 out of 5 stars.

Luxurious Comfort for Everyone

by from Boise, ID on July 30, 2006

This vehicle's size and deluxe comfort are perfect for a family that spends a great deal of time in the car. The Suburban has numerous premium features that will keep every family member happy while on board. In addition, you have enough room to inlude extra family or friends as well as their gear without compromising anyone's comfort. From a Mother who's owned several other brands of family vehicles, this is by far the best!

awesome suv 4x4

by from tennesee on June 17, 2011

I owned one for about 6 or 7 yrs, mainly for vacations, commuting kids, going too the lake. one of the best riding trucks i have ever had!! Never had second thoughts about filling it with gas and driving anywhere in the country. 2000 and 2001 best year model ive seen in a long time!! With regular maintanance never had a major malfunction. Kids grew up and it became more of a backup vehicle, so i sold it, I had every intention of getting 500,000 miles out of it before any engine or transmission issue. I bet its still on the road today. I remember one december getting snow and ice, streets were terrible but 4x4 got us everywhere we needed to go. The kids had a great time shopping and there we no lines at the checkout!!

Best vehicle i have erer owned

by from Albuquerque. NM on December 31, 2013

I bought this in April 2013 in Albuquerque NM. No rust. I have owned Fords, Dodge, Toyota and other makes. This is by far the best vehicle I ve ever owned. It has 130000 and it looks and runs like new. It has the 8.1 Vortex and it loves gas. Only complaint, but I have no problem. It has the tow pk. and can tow 10000 lbs. If you ever come across one the is in good shape buy it -you will love it. I only wish that I had bought one new. I have to say it again - best vehicle I ve ever owned. Ken

fantastic vehicle

by from Bardstown,Ky on June 11, 2012

the 01 Suburban I purchased from Honda of Decatur has been a wonderful purchase I have not regretted for a second. everything on the vehicle works as it should and it does everything I asked it to do and more while delivering it in style and comfort. A pleasure to own and drive this vehicle

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

by from Florida on September 6, 2006

Got this new has been the best thing I have ever owned. I have purchased many vehicles over the last thirty years so its not like this is the only thing I ever bought. I have had a single problem the rear lift glass broke, not cheap to fix, That is the only complaint I have. I get 19 mpg and I am surprised , the performance is very good, if you remember the size of this SUV.