2007 Chevrolet Suburban

Great Buy on a great vehicle !!!

by from Tipton, Iowa on September 19, 2017

The "Burb" has taken us all across the country from coast to coast, East and West and North to South. Has never even had a flat tire on the road and never had a breakdown of any kind. We have been adamant about keeping up with any and all maintainence that was due or necessary and obviously it shows. Well set up for a family with built in Movies, headsets so the kids don't drive mom and dad out, A/C and heat front and rear controlled for everyone's comfort and room galore for luggage. The four wheel drive has gotten us through snow storms in Nebraska and the mountains of Colorado without a hitch. We've been to the heat of Texas and the cold of Northern Minnesota all with the up most comfort. Great family car with many miles left to give. We are simply downsizing as our kids are moving on and just don't need this large vehicle anymore.

Best car I've ever owned

by from Oshkosh,WI on September 9, 2017

This car rides like a cadillac! Comfort, space galore, fully loaded, love it. Would buy another one in the future.

Uses car for Towing

154.000 miles and still going

by from Chittenango, NY on September 9, 2017

The Suburban is a great vehicle. The 2007 was a new model year and this vehicle is like any other new model year vehicle. It has had a few repairs along the way rear AC lines replaced twice at 1100 bucks, front differential at 3000, fuel pump replacement 750 bucks. When something breaks it isn't cheap. I do my own brakes jobs, but I know full rotors and pads on all 4 wheels will set you back $1,000 too if a shop does it. I have driven an Expedition, and the Suburban is quieter, gets better gas mileage and is more comfortable. I do like the 3rd row seats of the Expedition better as the stow away, the Suburban seats have to be taken out to have more rear cargo space. I have road tripped my Suburban at up to 4600 miles at a shot and it has never let me down. It has been from Syracuse to Key West and back many times

Love it!

by from Dallas, TX on September 3, 2017

The Suburban is the best way to get work done and move the family in comfort and style - you just can't beat it!

Exceptional utility and reliability

by from Dallas, TX on August 21, 2017

This vehicle has been a workhorse up and down the Texas highways without a hitch. I would recommend to anyone considering it.

Chevy Suburban

by from Shiloh on August 16, 2017

Great family vehicle for daily commute or vacationing . Excellent interior space, comfortable ride and easy drivability

I really loved my Chevrolet Suburban.

by from Atlanta GA on August 12, 2017

It was very roomy and it accommodated my family. I have a big family. My kids play sports and the Suburban was the vehicle for us. The legroom, DVD, reclining seats, the sunroof and large trunk was a plus for my family of six.

Second suburban we've owned

by from Shiloh on August 2, 2017

The Chevy suburban is one reliable vehicle. It's comfortable and has a very smooth ride with plenty of power for daily commuting and for towing and the automatic switching between 2×2 thru 4×4 is excellent for all weather and road conditions. The interior has plenty of room and comfort for seven adults

Our 4th Suburban

by from Linton, ND on July 14, 2017

I love the suburban for what it is, a large vehicle with room for my family and all of our cargo. I have had an 88, 98, and 05 suburban. Also an 03 yukon xl. The 2007 is probably the nicest one we've owned as far as comfort and accessories. It has been very reliable as we have 160.00 miles on it with no big problems. My only complaint is it is way under powered compared to the above mentioned SUVs I have had. When it is time to trade I will most definetly be looking at the yukon xl or escalade for the 6.2 L engine.

Good SUV for family

by from Sachse, TX on July 10, 2017

Bought a 2007 Suburban new and drove for 10 years before trading in. Engine began drinking oil within last two years (175k miles) and dealer would never acknowledge problem. Would go through a quart every 3000 miles (20% burning) but never had leaks or smoke problems. From what I found online it is normal for model. Became a stiff ride that would jar driver on rough road but overall a decent vehicle to own.