2009 Chevrolet Suburban

Reliable and comfortable vehicles

by from FRONTENAC KS on August 28, 2017

Reliable and comfortable vehicles. Very smooth and easy to handle. Rear seat comfort is great... very roomy
Not Rated Reliability

Luxury

by on August 3, 2017

Most luxurious vehicle I've owned. Lots of room for family to spaciously ride. 2 DVD screens are a big bonus!

Great car!

by from Pacifica on July 31, 2017

When we bought it we didn't check the rear passenger door windows. Well one back window fell off the track!

I would buy again.

by from Central City, KY on July 21, 2017

Nice roomy comfortable ride. Plenty of room for the entire family and everyones luggage or whatever else you may need to haul. This is definitely a vehicle I'd consider purchasing again and would recommend.

Luxury

by on July 13, 2017

It has a ton of room for everyone to ride comfortably. The fully loaded option has everything you need and more!

Big Family needs a Big Vehicle

by from Tifton, GA on June 27, 2017

My husband and I bought this vehicle because of our growing family. We have 4 kids. There aren't a lot of options out there that offer so much room. We love our Suburban.

Glad I got rid of my 2009 Suburban

by from SF Bay Area on May 29, 2017

With 4 children, we were looking for a huge SUV to give us lots of room for anything really. Then I found this 2009 Suburban LS. It was great at first but as time past, it started to reveal its cheap, plastic parts. The Good: strong engine, roomy The Bad: dashboard cracked at around 22k miles if I remember correctly, interior door handle plastic "chrome" covering started to peel and cut our hands on several occasions, center console lid broke at around 5000 miles, pockets on back of drivers and front passenger seats broke around 8000 miles, the long door bumper strip outside started to peel around 10000 miles which looked embarrassing, AC actuator or something like that started to malfunction around 26000 miles. The tailgate suddenly fell on me while grabbing groceries due to poor tailgate struts. Had that replaced twice in 12 months. Shame on GM.

Looks nice and is functional

by from Dowagiac, MI on May 9, 2017

It is what we needed for a bigger family. We can pull a horse trailer to the fair or our camper for family vacations. Works for our family.

tommy-lee

by from Gap PA. on April 26, 2017

" Like butter baby " luxury in a big package, and tows our family and camper with ease ! 4 wheel drive, It will take us where we want to go.

Cool

by from Mi on May 27, 2013

Very nice ride with lots of room, for kids and luggage. And gets better gas mileage then I though it would about 20 miles per gal highway.